User Tag List

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In in the post match interview after the China Open MS Final, WZM said: "Everyone is different. I don't train as hard as Chen Long. So I don't play as well as Chen Long in many competitions."

Young man, wake up

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RedShuttle View Post
    In in the post match interview after the China Open MS Final, WZM said: "Everyone is different. I don't train as hard as Chen Long. So I don't play as well as Chen Long in many competitions."

Young man, wake up
    Huh,he actually said that?! Just when I'm beginning to like him more and think he's really talented and will continue to do better and better from now on. In the match vs Chen Long in the CHN Open Final, I was so impressed. I think LYB will give him a piece of his mind when he comes to know about it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Young man, wake up
    really? then maybe become top elite MS player will be just a dream-won't-come-true for him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bad's fan View Post
    really? then maybe become top elite MS player will be just a dream-won't-come-true for him.
    If he is trying to find excuses for loosing, JYC should twist his ears and LYB should spang his butts. If it is self-criticism like what used to happen in the Red Guards era then he better come good and start to train very much harder. Otherwise it is one year 's hard labour for him in the remotest area of China, breaking rocks with a sledge hammer everyday and carrying them up a hill to build dam to help irrigate the fields of the poor farmers.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tbgoh288 View Post
    If he is trying to find excuses for loosing, JYC should twist his ears and LYB should spang his butts. If it is self-criticism like what used to happen in the Red Guards era then he better come good and start to train very much harder. Otherwise it is one year 's hard labour for him in the remotest area of China, breaking rocks with a sledge hammer everyday and carrying them up a hill to build dam to help irrigate the fields of the poor farmers.
    LOL that is some some repercussion. holy hell
    in all seriousness, WZM should really haul his ass so he can be the next legend!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe it's a slip of the tongue. Perhaps he regretted it now. Hopefully his friends and family, apart from his coaches, can knock some sense into him.

The way he played in the CHN Open was so cool. Don't let his 'lazy' or laid-back demeanour fool you, he can suddenly spring into live and explode. And his footwork seems so smooth and effortless,graceful court movement.

I'm beginning to like him and think he will progress from also-ran to champion material soon. Like Wang Xin,he should seek pointers from Lin Dan,proof of positive attitude.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first time I saw Wang Zheng Ming play, I couldn't believe how EASILY the game was to him. Everything about his game just comes so naturally, so organically, without effort. His movement is like water, his smash is effortless with power and accuracy.

I think that is the weakness in his mentality that you are seeing now. His whole life, the game of badminton was too easy for him. He could be #1 on his school team without effort. He could make the provincial team without effort, and naturally joined the national team.

But at the highest level, to raise his game to the level of LD, LCW, and CL, he now needs to learn a new life lesson. At this level, his natural ability alone won't be enough. He'll need to train hard, get in better physical condition, practice more. I think WZM doesn't have the hard work mentality, because his whole life badminton came too easily to him.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The super king might-be is only 450 points behind DPY for a chance to play in the Super Series Final.

Unfortunately, he is set to collide with LCW in the second round. Let's see if he can make a break-through.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately, he is set to collide with LCW in the second round. Let's see if he can make a break-through.
    seems to be very unlikely to me. but at least he can get some lecture from WR#1. should be very valuable lesson if he want to become top MS players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WZM lost to Ajay Jayaram in Hong Kong Open. If he is not careful next year LYB will cold storage him and send Chen Yue Kun instead. If LD and LCW retires in 2013. The top dog spot would be fought over by CL, Du, Tago and Sho with CL having the edge over the others. No. 5 to 10 would be fought over by Nguyen Sho , Simon and Sony,maybe Daren Liew. If WZM continues like this he wont make top 10.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, this young man make me mad. have high hope for him, and now he already gone from HK open!

Quote Originally Posted by sonnymak View Post
    If LD and LCW retires in 2013. The top dog spot would be fought over by CL, Du, Tago and Sho with CL having the edge over the others. No. 5 to 10 would be fought over by Nguyen Sho , Simon and Sony,maybe Daren Liew. If WZM continues like this he wont make top 10.
    they really want to retired already in 2013? so soon?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WZM beat DPY twice at CBSL in the final this week. To me WZM is waiting for a breakthrough and it shouldn't be too long. He will take over take the third Men single in chinese team at Next thomas cup. Both Chen Jin and DPY could fight for the reserve.

yeah, this young man make me mad. have high hope for him, and now he already gone from HK open!

they really want to retired already in 2013? so soon?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jkkwongnz View Post
    WZM beat DPY twice at CBSL in the final this week. To me WZM is waiting for a breakthrough and it shouldn't be too long. He will take over take the third Men single in chinese team at Next thomas cup. Both Chen Jin and DPY could fight for the reserve.
    Du Pengyu and Wang Zhenming both are inconsistent when it matters. Only 3 people are mostly consistent in every tournament. They are Lee Chong Wei, Chen Long and Lin dan. All others still trying to make big. Wang Zhenming has more chances than Du pengyu. They are 22 and 24 respectively. Hence lets see, how they do in coming tournaments.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me, WZM is not even as consistent as CJ. I think many people overlook how much CJ has delivered when it counts. He won bronze in Beijing, reached the SF of both the 2010 AG and 2011 WC, has a perfect record in Thomas Cups, and won gold in Paris when LCW and LD both crashed out. WZM still has a long way to go in that respect.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DPY's problem is not consistency but lack of talent. However, his fighting spirit is second to none. It takes way too much energy for him to go through the early rounds of a tournament such that he has nothing left to finish strong for a title.

Below is the link to the first CBSL Final match between WZM and DPY (starting at around the 31st minute, after the KKK/TBH match). WZM was very cautious, looking more and more like a CJ, a far cry from the smashing machine that he was. CJ was supposedly a smashing machine in his youth. Maybe that is the path WZM is taking.

http://v.gdtv.cn/html/ItemId80/2012-12-07/29329.html

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jkkwongnz View Post
    i kinda agree with Scorpion 1, WZM still lack of consistency. but maybe we should gave him another year to prove himself? let's see.

To me, WZM is not even as consistent as CJ. I think many people overlook how much CJ has delivered when it counts. He won bronze in Beijing, reached the SF of both the 2010 AG and 2011 WC, has a perfect record in Thomas Cups, and won gold in Paris when LCW and LD both crashed out. WZM still has a long way to go in that respect.

yeah, agree. don't forget that he was also the hero when CHN TC team defeat MAS TC team after LD dan BCL's losses in 2008 i think?

DPY's problem is not consistency but lack of talent.

he is also lack of fortune. i really think Denmark SSP final can still go 50-50 for both players if LCW's last shot called correctly by the line judge. but what to say now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my opinion, both chen jin and DPY are limited by their talents. WZM's talent may be even above chen long. He has a lot of unforce error at the moment, but I can see his is a very smart player. What he has to work on is the skill of changing pace during the games. Like what Lin Dan said in the past that the champion is the result of hardworking and daily practice. WZM have to work hard to build on his talent. He certainly has all the ingredient of a true champion but he has to work hard to make the dream come true. I am waiting for him to break through.

i kinda agree with Scorpion 1, WZM still lack of consistency. but maybe we should gave him another year to prove himself? let's see.

yeah, agree. don't forget that he was also the hero when CHN TC team defeat MAS TC team after LD dan BCL's losses in 2008 i think?

[/COLOR]
    he is also lack of fortune. i really think Denmark SSP final can still go 50-50 for both players if LCW's last shot called correctly by the line judge. but what to say now?

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast