Filipino Badminton Players in Abu Dhabi

Discussion in 'Middle East & South Asia' started by abie88, Apr 21, 2010.

1. abie88

abie88 Regular Member

2. abie88

abie88 Regular Member

Pinoys from Al Ain are also welcome to play. One of our players is from al ain, you can contact him if you want to go to al raha together. Let me know if you're interested and email me ASAP at smallventure@rocketmail.com

Please, I entertain all sorts of related questions. We just need to have players so we can all play... We just want to play... Thanks!

3. BadHustle

BadHustle Regular Member

kimpetai
    Not a Filipino but stayed in the Philippines for 11 years as a Political adviser. Am I welcome to join?

4. abie88

abie88 Regular Member

Yes you are very welcome. The whole point of this is to play socially with Filipinos. So long as you respect us, it will be great. Oh by the way, we're playing not on a professional basis, this is all for fun and exercise. email me if you're interested, we still need 8 players so that we can play this Friday. If you know Pinoys who'd like to play, kindly inform them about our little game this Friday. visit the site for further details. Thanks.

5. abie88

abie88 Regular Member

6. ronbelgium

ronbelgium New Member

Guys, may slot pa ba for us? We are a husband and wife team wanting to play badminton for recreation and exercise only. We're not really competitive. In addition, pwede pa kaming magsama ng hanggang 4 na recreation players din. Pero hindi sure yung 4. Bale kami lang ng wife ko ang sure.

7. AUH Smasher

AUH Smasher New Member

Badminton Club
    Abu Dhabi Smashers is a new badminton club in Abu Dhabi. We are playing in AL Jazira Sports club every friday, from 2-6pm. We welcome beginners and old players from all nationality. Please visit www.adsmashers.weebly.com or email us at adsmashers@gmail.com. You can also add us in facebook: adsmashers.