<Query> Badminton training workshop for regular players

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by paroxysmal, Apr 22, 2010.

1. paroxysmal

paroxysmal Regular Member

Yes
    Hello all,

I am from India and I have been playing badminton since 15 yrs. I play enough to reach doubles semifinals or finals of our local city tournaments.

But I would like someone to study my footwork and improve it as I know there is a lot of scope for improvement if someone guides me. I'd like to improve my game overall.

Are there any workshops on badminton for short duration like 7-10 days in any of the badminton playing countries like Mal,Jap,Thld,Den,Ind etc, in which regular players can participate and get coaching/guidance by professional coaches?

Thank You.

Request to moderators - Please transfer my query to coaching subforum. I missed it while posting.

#1 paroxysmal, Apr 22, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2010
  2. Trying2improve

Trying2improve Regular Member

Retired
  3. paroxysmal

paroxysmal Regular Member

Yes
    This sounds quite neat! June is a very short notice though. Still I'd like to try June or next batch. How frequently do they arrange such workshops? Any personal experiences to share? And I hope there wont be any language(english) issue.

4. Trying2improve

Trying2improve Regular Member

Retired
    They all speak english. The next workshop might be in Nov., but not fixed. Sometimes they cancel it (with notice). If you can, grab this opportunity in June.

5. ayiee1976

ayiee1976 Regular Member

Internal Auditor
    Setia Alam should be ok, but if you personally want Han Jian, he come with a premium price. Please refer to their home page for further information.

6. paulstewart64

paulstewart64 Regular Member

Marketing Consultant
    I've just launched a residential coaching weekend in UK, 18-19th September. Don't think it's long enough for you. It's our first one and I'm really looking forward to working with the players and seeing the transformations during the weekend.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk