User Tag List

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Denmark badminton scene

These thread has been created for people to share and ask questions about Denmark badminton scene. So if anyone have any questions about Denmark badminton scene they can post it here and also if there is anyone with any news about Denmark badminton you can also post it here.

Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks blabl!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will start the ball rolling.

Any news if BoeMo will be retiring from competitive badminton? Both are in their early/mid thirties.

Not sure if the age factor is working against them, given the fast pace and intensity of the current MD game.
    Last edited by nizze; 02-01-2016 at 07:05 PM.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nizze View Post
    I will start the ball rolling.

Any news if BoeMo will be retiring from competitive badminton? Both are in their early/mid thirties.

Not sure if the age factor is working against them, given the fast pace and intensity of the current MD game.
    Wouldn't be surprised. Mads/Mads pair has been doing quite well past year and seem poised to take over the reigns.
    Last edited by visor; 02-01-2016 at 09:26 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Erratic performance from the world ranked no 4 Danish MD is certainly obvious during the recent gpg tournament. Plus if there is any tournament between the senior and junior MD Danish player, I I always the junior who wins. Mads / Mads have a clean winning record over Boe / Moe. This is what I have observed thus far.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Denmark is certainly the power house in badminton for the European countries. In Denmark it is indeed amazing to note that they do have different badminton clubs that can churn out good young players.

However, sorry to day that I find the Danish players do have some attitude problems. I sincerely hope that the Danish badminton players can sort this out immediately and change their attitude.