BAG957C Yonex Travel bag

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by tckang, Apr 28, 2010.

1. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    [​IMG]

Well even though this is not EXACTLY a badminton bag, but since i am a "Bag fetish" man might as well do the honour of introducing this year's cool looking business bag from Yonex.
    Basically the built of it is of polymer (jean like) material, thick and durable. And on the front, there is a compartment for laptop IT stuff, with the outer surface made of some kind of hard resin material. (Like those bicycle helmets feel). It has a retractable handle which can be zipped up in a hidden compartment, has a top handle and a side handle, and has 2 very smooth roller wheels. Basically it can fit a 17" (max) laptop, shirts, toiletries, etc for a good 1 week business trip for a man (woman may need bigger bags :p)
    Not recommended as checked in luggage though if you LOVE this bag.
    The weakness? Since it is a JP version bag, it is HELL expensive and also it is not water proof (aside from the front laptop compartment which made of resin material)
    The plus side? This is a super cool looking business bag for Yonex lovers. On my way back after picking this bag up today in the subway, i drew so many intention from curious lookers. :cool: :D

Enough said. Photos.......(Appologies for the blur-ish photos below. Novice class photographer :D)

Attached Files:

#1 tckang, Apr 28, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  2. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Nice looking bag..

3. friendlyed

friendlyed Regular Member

Student
    pretty slick man :p I want one !

4. aramistuscany

aramistuscany Regular Member

Reminds me of the Samsonite models of this bag but the Yonex brand on this is unique and pretty cool. Very suitable as a travelling luggage for Yonex corporate executives. Promoting their company while using it :D.

#4 aramistuscany, Apr 28, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  5. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    Just bought it from Mr.Camel?Haha..too bad i am not really into this bag.Of course seeing it looks cool,but getting it..i'd choose the other model.

6. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    U r in Beijing also sometimes ? Cool can go to Camel shop together :D
    Anyway i have the same initial feeling when i saw the photo from the catalog. Until Camel has the real deal in his shop...Love at first sight. And it is not small. Yes it is a cabin size but it can really fit lotsa things and rugged. So, after 2 weeks of thinking, bought it. :p

7. smash_master

smash_master Regular Member

player/coach/student
    thats a pretty stylish looking travel bag id say, interesting i havnt seen anything like that before, i know yonex has laptop/shoulder bags and all but didnt know they had something like this. pretty cool.