Are yonex rackets sold in badmintonalley.com made in japan?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by iggypoof, May 1, 2010.

1. iggypoof

iggypoof Regular Member

Or are they made in Taiwan and china?

2. druss

druss Regular Member

Depends on the racket... ALL high end Yonex rackets are made in Japan regardless of what the distribution code says. So if you're buying a ArcZ, Armortec 900 T/P, Nanospeed 9900 (just to name a few) then they are all made in Japan.

The lower end Yonex are made in Taiwan with some of the lowest made in China.

3. iggypoof

iggypoof Regular Member

i see, so if a high end yonex racket is marked as anything other than JP, it's fake?

4. druss

druss Regular Member

Please reread what I wrote. The distribution code at the end of the cone code tells you where the racket was intended for sale, not where it was manufactured.

So if you reread my first post you'll see I said that regardless of the distribution code.... THEY ARE ALL MADE IN JAPAN!

CD, US, TW, SP... etc. ALL high end Yonex are made in JAPAN!!

5. Leisis

Leisis Regular Member

Student
    I tried to purchase items from BA but it wasn't possible over the internet since it was an international transaction. So I went to the bank where they told me to get the sellers full name and street adress before transferring money to his bank, so I sent him an email and asked. But he never answered me :p

Should I use another pay method and trust that he will send the stuff? I know most or all of his products are copies, but Im poor so its that or nothing.