WTS: karakal mt70, sotx lg200, bg65ti, karakal PU-griptowelgrip

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by jerby, May 2, 2010.

1. jerby

jerby Regular Member

Hey Guys,

I have the following for sale:

-mt70: a light 4U strung with silver ZM70 at 27lbs, it's a g3(but a small one). (I tape the top to make it feel more like the mt80's, but you can always take that of if you like.)
    No cracks, no scratches, some minor paintchips here and there, 8/10 condition.
    Selling for 40 euros

-lg200: strung with microlegend at 24lbs, g5, with karakal PU. the cone is discoloured from the grips, otherwise 9/10 condition. 15 euros and it's yours.

-bg65ti pink, SP-packaging, 3 euros a pack, I have 11 packs total

-Elvana towelgrip, the thin kind of towelgrip from Indonesia (I got it from Sgbad). 1 euro a piece.
    I have 16x orange, 4x yellow, 7x lightblue.

-If you want, I also have some karakal PU grip for the rackets above, in various colours.

I have a paypal account, I'm always in for a good bulk deal and if you like I can restring your racket for a small fee (to cover the cost of the strings)

Attached Files:

#1 jerby, May 2, 2010
    Last edited: May 2, 2010
  2. noppy

noppy Regular Member

student
    Isnt that an LG300 not LG200?
    damn good price which ever it is :p

3. jerby

jerby Regular Member

it's a 300 indeed, thanks noppy :)

4. gmksg

gmksg Regular Member

hi, pls pm me yr best price if I take the following:

-mt70: a light 4U strung with silver ZM70 at 27lbs, it's a g3(but a small one). (I tape the top to make it feel more like the mt80's, but you can always take that of if you like.)
    No cracks, no scratches, some minor paintchips here and there, 8/10 condition.
    Selling for 40 euros

-lg200: strung with microlegend at 24lbs, g5, with karakal PU. the cone is discoloured from the grips, otherwise 9/10 condition. 15 euros and it's yours.

-If you want, I also have some karakal PU grip for the rackets above, in various colours.

i'm located in Singapore so wat's the shipping charges like?

thanx,

5. singnflip4life

singnflip4life Regular Member

Full Time Med Student
    Hey Jerby, would you ship if I bought all your BG65Ti? Say for a total of 37 Euro shipped?

6. jerby

jerby Regular Member

hey there,

Well, that depends, without tracking the package comes in under 500g, so shipping is 11-12 euros, so 37 would be fine.
    With tracking however shipping is 20 euros, so then I can ship them to you for 47,-

7. jerby

jerby Regular Member

Oh darn, how could I forget, I still have an SP160 160gram trainingracket in yellow wit karakal PU grip and factory strings, 10/10 condition, G3.
    available for 40 euros as well.