Forza N-Light 83

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Groznyy, May 6, 2010.

1. Groznyy

Groznyy New Member

Hey guys,

My previous racket is broken and now I have to look for a new one. I went to the shop and there, they recommended me a Forza N-Light 83 racket (€90). This because I prefer attacking (smashing) and this racket was head-heavy. But the problem is, I can't test it. Is there someone at this forum who have ever used this type of racket? And is he/she glad with it?

Or can somebody tell me if he/she likes Forza rackets and why (not)?

Thank you very much!

2. cartman

cartman Regular Member

Hello,

first I have to say, that the Nlight 83 is for doubles and not for an attacking singleplayer. And it is NOT head heavy. Absolutely wrong recommendation for you

If you want a head heavy Forza racket, take a look at the Kevlar or Titanium Line.

The german Homepage
    http://www.fzforza.it/product_listing.php?cPath=21_166_102&osCsid=803ec6eb1ec7f48b02f34e62100815fe

in English
    http://www.fz-forza.com/

I play with a Kevlar N-Power 155. That's head heavy. Not easy to handle at the beginning. You need good strength in your arm. But after a while, I learned to use it for good smashes and my defense is now nearly the same, as it was with a balanced racket. I'm very happy with the Forza.

For 90-100 € I would prefer the Titanium 220. Or you can find a special offer in online-shops.
    The Kevlar N-Power 150 (previous model of the 155) is sold in german online shops for 80€.

3. Groznyy

Groznyy New Member

Thanks for the advice. So you say that the N-Light 83 is more a defensive racket than an attacking racket?

Strange that the shop said me the opposite. I'll go and see for that Titanium 220.

4. cartman

cartman Regular Member

Yes, the N-Light 83 is more for fast defense and reactions in doubles.
    The Titanium is for sure the better choice, for you.