FS: 2 x Mint, Victor Power Waves 11 (Singapore)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by tpcml, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tpcml

tpcml Regular Member

Senior Manager
    FS: Two Victor Power Waves 11 racquets. In mint condition. Backup racquets and hardly used (likely less than an hour each).

3U/G2 (similar to Yonex G5). Original grip installed and in untouched condition.

Comes with fabric-lined padded cases.

One racquet is strung with NBG98 at 24lbs, the other with Li Ning AP62 at 26lbs.

Asking S$105 each or $190 for both. Please contact me at 9746-0882 if interested. Singapore deals only please.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. eddieraj_78

eddieraj_78 New Member

Technicians
    Kindly review about the rackets.i had feel the bs10 but not the PW.

3. tpcml

tpcml Regular Member

Senior Manager
    It's been reviewed several times before... but I concur with the general opinions around.

It's very stiff and heavy. It's slightly headheavy. The box sections head is incredibly stable and resistants twisting very well. This make for an accurate, hard hitting racquet.

Feel-wise, it's a bit muted. It's ok, but if you string below 22-23lbs, a lot of "crispness" is lost with soft, touch shots. As part of my learning, I have tried the PW11 with BG-66 (22, 23, 25, 27lbs), Zymax 62 (22 and 26lbs), NBG98 at 24lbs, LiNing AP62 at 26lbs and BG-80 at 24lbs. Feels best to me when strung on the higher side.

It's a tiring and demanding racquet to use. I am returning to badminton after a very long break, so my strength/technique is work-in-progess. These racquets tire me out after about 4 or 5 games.

I have 4. Selling 2 and keeping 2 for when my arm is ready...

For information, the racquets I am selling are just a few months old and hardly used because they are the backups to the other 2.

4. tpcml

tpcml Regular Member

Senior Manager
    Bump, bumping up....

5. eddieraj_78

eddieraj_78 New Member

Technicians
    hi,
    tx for kind review.since it were a stiff n heavier,i believe i couldn't improve much because im looking for lighter racket.i'm like you too,my arm n shoulder will tired easily after few sessions.
    Sory.i'm trading my Z spark for a lighter racket from a gentleman from this forum.
    Let me know if you want to off load any victor racket (4U/G2 or G5) in future.
    Thanks.

6. tpcml

tpcml Regular Member

Senior Manager
    Closing this thread. Opening another one later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.