DJARUM SIRNAS YONEX SUNRISE JAKARTA OPEN 2010, May 18-23

Discussion in '2010 Tournaments' started by Sandy, May 11, 2010.

1. Sandy

Sandy Regular Member

2. PoLLuX

PoLLuX Regular Member

Student
    FINALLY!!
    Rizky amelia will play WD with Bella. But Vita/Indarti is ready to beat them. Lil bit confuse in MD draw, there are 2 Rizky/Albert. How come??

hope I could watch the tournament from QF onward!

3. badMania

badMania Regular Member

After sampling the best junior pairs in Asia and Europe, Dandi Prabudita/Jones Ralfy Jansen are back to playing Sirnas again ad they are the top seed in BD Taruna.

Praveen Jordan/Rangga Yave Rianto wil be seeded 3/4 and there are several other Djarum pairs competing in BD Taruna.

BD Remaja will also be very competitive with the top 2 seeds from Tangkas and Jaya Raya respectively: Fikri Ikshandi/Rico Hamdani and Fajar Kusuma/Galih Pangestu. Djarum's pair of Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo/Arya Maulana Aldiartama are seeded 3/4, while Kenny Putra Aviancy/Rafiddias Akhdan Nugroho are seeded 5/8. Not easy for Kevin/Arya to win this one!

In MD, Mohd Ulinnuha/Berry Angriawan are seeded no 1 and they need to prove their credential to show that they can be depended upon. Strangely, Dandi and Jones are also listed in the MD draw??? Didit Juang Indrianto/Seiko Wahyu Kusdianto are seeded no 2.

4. fathonezic

fathonezic Regular Member

Consultant
    I think, this is theright time for Dandi/Jones to improve more. They should compete in Dewasa category and challenge some good pairs in this category so they can improve their game in tactical and mentality.

For Fikri Ikhsandi, I heard that he got a serious injury. He fell into a coral when Tangkas club had a journey in Bali. It was very serious. The coral broke his leg so deep (I dont know what is the right word in english :D). But his coach push him to keep training with pain.

I think, this time, he will not perform well. If he can keep perform well, I have to say that Fikri maybe one of our best bet for next WJC/AJC.

Lately, We could see that in Remaja category, no one could match him. I hope, another player like Andrew Susanto can step up gear to challenge Fikri Ikhsandi. He is only 15 yo...

Actually, I miss Eska Riffanjaya. Does Anyone know where is he now??

Last year, he is a serial winner in Sirnas (Pemula Category) and mostly beat Jonathan Cristie in Final stage. But, this year, I never heard about him anymore :eek:

5. chemile

chemile Regular Member

Women's Single will become a battle between Djarum vs Pelatnas PBSI. Is Elysabeth Purwaningtyas now become Pelatnas player? As far I remember that Elysabeth dissapointed since her name was not in the list of new Pelatnas player.

6. chemile

chemile Regular Member

In Men's Double drawing have 2 Dandy/Jones from Djarum Kudus, are they different persons, or only drawing error, 1 is Dandy Prabudita/Jones Ralfy Jansen, and the other is Dandi Djm/Jones Jonsen. While all of them become of Indonesia top players, it will be make confuse people while Dandy/Jones play with Dandi/Jones...

7. naistav

naistav Regular Member

I can't find Riyanto Subagja in the list.

8. yunarinaldi

yunarinaldi Regular Member

Tax Officer
    what a shocking result, Rena beat Nana in 2 tight sets.. by the way,anybody can confirm whether Elisabeth is Pelatnas player now?hau-ge,krisna or sandy know it i guess..

9. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    I think Elizabeth is part of pelatnas after a protest from SGS...I think it is fair as she was the winner of WS selection.

10. yunarinaldi

Tax Officer
    its not only Elisabeth deserved the place in Pratama IMO..Hanna Ramadhini, Anggia Shitta, n Dinar Dyah should have been there as well i think..Pratama should have been the place for U-19 players,not kinda old players Pratama has now..

11. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    The problem is space is limited...if PBSI takes more..some of Pratama now needs to be demoted....the problem most of them had been trained in magelang for 6 months so it is not fair as well to drop them as they hardly participate in a number of tournaments...tough choice!
    Now PBSI can brag their training after Renna beat Fransisca ( Nana) today in Jakarta Open

12. yunarinaldi

Tax Officer
    i got ur point n i go with it..the main problem i think they recruited 'wrong' players at first before taking them to have a training in Magelang..Tieke Arida,Dea n some other players really didnt deserve places there IMO..i've ever watched them playing for many times,n to be perfectly honest,i saw nothing special from those players..we got Linda Weni,Bellaetrix n Ajeng at the age level of Tieke ,so i think having Tieke in Pelatnas just wasted the time n fund..at the age level of Dea, we got Febby n Ana who have proved so much than what Dea did..but thing happened is Febby n Ana arent among those Pratama players..n now,after those Pratama players had a 'special' training in Magelang,as u said,it's really unfair to get them off n replace by other players..i really dont get it what PBSI wanted when they recruited those players at first..

#12 yunarinaldi, May 20, 2010
    Last edited: May 20, 2010
  13. PoLLuX

PoLLuX Regular Member

Student
    I watch quarterfinal matches and watch some PELATNAS players. I have impressed by several players.

1. Ricky karanda/Agripinna
    very good pair. Combination of smart and deceptive with hard smash type pair. Agripinna is a very good set-up player while Ricky has a dynamite under his sleeve. Very sharp and powerfull smash I must admit

2. Riky widianto/Jenna gozali
    good rotation, great defence and good comunication on court

3. Rizky yanu kresnadi/Dwi A
    Rizky is very tall guy and he has big smash. Dwi is quite agile in front of net

4. Rizky amelia/Bellatrix
    yes they have a better prospect as double players. No more playing single please

14. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Some players are perhaps better suited to play in XD, like Riky Widianto and maybe Rizki Yanu Kresnayandi.

I also agree with your assessment. Ricky Karanda Suwardi/Agripinna Prima look like a solid combo; while Riky Widianto/Jenna Gozali's past performances in the two domestic tourneys are enough for them to gain some international experience. They just need more match experiences the senior pairs (who beat them in these two tourneys).

As for Rizki Amelia, pls...pls....no more playing in WS pls.....:eek:

15. carltan101

carltan101 Regular Member

student
    too bad Ricky Widianto/Jenna Gozali was beaten by Rendra Wijaya/ Rita Nurlita. The good thing is that Jenna was able to go to the finals in WD. She paired up with Variella. I knew both of them very well, especially jenna, since she was trained by my coach for many years beofre she moved to djarum. Jenna's performances went down drastically when she joined djarum because they never do any training except physical training, which is pretty bad. She was a singles player and became a doubles player in djarum because she had an injury on her legs due to the amount of physical trainig she had. She told me that she had to carry 120 kg for bench press :O

16. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Winners:
    Open Division
    MS - Alamsyah Yunus (Harapan Jaya)
    MD - Andrei Adistia/Rachmat Ardianto (Pelatnas)
    WS - Febby Angguni (Djarum Kudus)
    WD - Jenna Gozali/Variella April Sasi (Pelatnas)
    XD - Tri Kusharjanto/Vita Marissa (Suryanaga Jaya Raya/Tangkas Alfamart)

Taruna Division
    BS - Gestano Genandara (Tangkas Alfamart)
    BD - Edi Subaktiar/Felix Kinansal (Djarum Kudus)
    GS - Yeni Asmarani (Djarum Kudus)
    GD - Melati Daeva Oktaviani/Ririn Amelia (Djarum Kudus)
    XD - Nur Wahid Ardianto/Heti Nugraheni (Suryanaga Jaya Raya)

Remaja Division
    BS - Fikri Ikshandi (Tangkas Alfamart)
    BD - Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo/Arya Maulana Aldiartama (Djarum Kudus)
    GS - Febritia Adistra (Ragunan)
    GD - Clara Tw/Desaula Gendy (Jaya Raya)
    XD- Arya Maulana Aldiartama/Ristya Ayu Nugraheny (Djarum Kudus)

Pemula Division
    BS - Putu Jeri Frida Niswara (PBSI Bali)
    BD - Akbar Bintang Cahyono/Ikhsan Mauladi (Ganesha Islamic Village/Gaharu Serang)
    GS - Nisak Puji Lestari (Mutiara Bandung)
    GD - Mayrina Lukmanda/Nisak Puji Lestari (Mutiara Bandung)

Anak-Anak Division
    BS - Guntur (SGS Elektrik Bandung)
    GS - Silvi (SGS Elektrik Bandung)

Ganda Veteran - Bobby Ertanto/Effendy Wijaya (Musica Fly Power)

Medal Tally
    Djarum Kudus 6
    Tangkas Alfamart 2.5
    Mutiara Bandung 2
    Pelatnas 2
    SGS Elektrik Bandung 2
    Suryanaga Jaya Raya 1.5
    Harapan Jaya 1
    Musica Fly Power 1
    PBSI Bali 1
    Jaya Raya 1
    Ragunan 1