User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aramistuscany View Post
    I was told before and mentioned by me that these line of clothing will only be for sale during the tournament in KL. Well, apparently it seems they may have a change of mind/heart or miscommunication somewhere but they decided to sell them too here.

However, the range is pretty limited as only four designs are available. Malaysia team men and ladies and Indonesian team men and ladies.

The shoes SHB101 Ltd (blue) and SHB-85 Ltd are also part of this collection. It is interesting to note that the SHB-85 Ltd has the same quality as the JP counterpart SHB-65. I checked the SHB-85 Ltd and noted those features written by those who own the SHB-65 here. I would say the SHB-85 Ltd is a JP quality shoe i.e. SHB-65 in new colours. The price also reflects this as it is $40 more expensive than the normal SHB-85. However, I couldn't tell the difference between the 101 Blue and 101 Red as the difference here is not as glaring as between the 65 JP and 85. It could well be the 101 Blue is a JP quality standard too. Ants did mentioned that there is more power cushion in the JP shoes.

By the way the SHB-85 have it in the Ultima series too, the Ultima Pro 85. Surprisingly the Ultima shoe looks closer in appearance to the 65 JP than the 85 Power Cushion SP.
    Can you give me your store address? E want to buy some clothing. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you give me your store address? I want to buy some clothing. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ANYBODY HELP ME! PLEASE GIVE ME aramistuscany 's STORE? I WANT TO BUY SOMT CLOTHINGS T.T

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bx2411 View Post
    ANYBODY HELP ME! PLEASE GIVE ME aramistuscany 's STORE? I WANT TO BUY SOMT CLOTHINGS T.T
    FYI, Mr Ara Does not OWN a store. And there is a function call "PM - Private Message" in this forum. Just send Ara a PM and he will be very nice to reply your requests.
    Cheers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    Team wear are sold at RM 55 one, buy 2 for RM 100
    dont worry Mr. Ara, our good friend LDTC bought few containers of the
    TC edition shirts and team wear ...we are waiting for the tiger stripe team wear due to out anytime....
    I've been searching for new yonex shirt all over KL and couldn find this..where to buy..been to AJ racket mart at puchong, Pertama complex and MBA coundnt find it..any suggestion?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by van de nan View Post
    I've been searching for new yonex shirt all over KL and couldn find this..where to buy..been to AJ racket mart at puchong, Pertama complex and MBA coundnt find it..any suggestion?
    As I noe the latest apparels from TUC have not arrive in any local stores at the moment...
    The YY salesman said he will be here in couple of weeks time... so i guess elsewhere shud be about the same...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kkwm83 View Post
    As I noe the latest apparels from TUC have not arrive in any local stores at the moment...
    The YY salesman said he will be here in couple of weeks time... so i guess elsewhere shud be about the same...
    I found one YY jersey like the one arm design (Black & gold) used by LCW but got 2arms at AJ racket mart and fell in love with it..but its a last pair S saiz so i couldnt buy it..anyone have a new one m saiz to sell to me? also searching at pertama and couldnt find it..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found one YY jersey like the one arm design (Black & gold) used by LCW but got 2arms at AJ racket mart and fell in love with it..but its a last pair S saiz so i couldnt buy it..anyone have a new one m saiz to sell to me? also searching at pertama and couldnt find it..
    haha... too bad... I guess most of the places sold out... I do hv the Sky Blue one in stock... but onli for L size...
    the other color dun think will come in anymore as they are limited... well... since Super Series Master Finals LAST YEAR.... XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha... too bad... I guess most of the places sold out... I do hv the Sky Blue one in stock... but onli for L size...
    the other color dun think will come in anymore as they are limited... well... since Super Series Master Finals LAST YEAR.... XD
    is it with both arm..mm do you think L looks nice on 180cm tall people like me? if can i would consider buying it regardless its colour..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is it with both arm..mm do you think L looks nice on 180cm tall people like me? if can i would consider buying it regardless its colour..
    yup... with both sleeves....
    hmm... it depends on ur shoulder length not ur height actually....
    try to measure it den PM me... ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yup... with both sleeves....
    hmm... it depends on ur shoulder length not ur height actually....
    try to measure it den PM me... ^^
    my shoulder is about 48cm +- ..i saw some L size yonex is quite big..but i dono yours..can i see a picture of it..or a picture of someone as tall as me wearing it =)..i am from puchong selangor..where u from and how much is ths yy shirt

tried to PM you but error occured

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    Team wear are sold at RM 55 one, buy 2 for RM 100
    dont worry Mr. Ara, our good friend LDTC bought few containers of the
    TC edition shirts and team wear ...we are waiting for the tiger stripe team wear due to out anytime....
    Wah quite cheap....I wish I'm in Malaysia
    http://healthgearsjapan.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry i guess i spoiled your day. Bought 2 sets of black/gold ones, one set of red/gold one from AJ back in March, size XL. I am 180CM and more or less same built as you. (trust me you need XL, and it's not about fat or not fat at all)
    AJ buy in bulk (one shipment from Singapore usually comes at 300-400 T shirts of various designs and sizes. They ship in every 3-4 months once for T-shirts.) Hint hint, try to go there around End June, early July. My sense of prediction told me your black/gold will be there and also the new national team Sunrise version from Vol.14 as well.. ....
    Good luck.
    Next round when i saw/bought some, i will PM you on that day since you r in Puchong.
    By the way, i bought 2 sets of white/gold (Peter Gade version, but 2 sleeves) from Pertama Complex in KL (March as well), one of the many shops there at G or 1st floor. (Not those 2 famous racket shops). My advice is try to scout around regularly (like weekly).
    Last edited by tckang; 06-12-2010 at 09:07 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why LCW don change his racket although a brnd new racket is cme out alredy....lke sony dwi kuncoro..he chnge 2 anw rackt which is arc saber Z slash??????? any ane nw????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kaifah View Post
    why LCW don change his racket although a brnd new racket is cme out alredy....lke sony dwi kuncoro..he chnge 2 anw rackt which is arc saber Z slash??????? any ane nw????
    Once they found THE racket, they don't normally change. Look at Lin Dan, even now he uses Li Ning N90, he still keeps his AT700 during practice and other local competition, training!
    If LCW is achieving great success and game with AT900P, why change?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aramistuscany View Post
    I just found a shop here in Singapore who does the printing service of shirts. However, the price here is a lot higher than in M'sia. One set of prints 'name', 'country', 'YY logo' e.g. 'LEE C W', 'MALAYSIA', 'YY' is SGD10.50. I believe LDTC did mentioned in M'sia its only RM8 for 'country' and 'YY' logo.. less than half the price here. The printing of the YY logo here will only be done on Yonex shirts and not other brand shirts. They could probably do Victor logo on Victor shirts then.
    Hi Ara, can you give details for this shop?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

like old saying why fix it when it's not even broken ~~

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast