User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
Results 86 to 92 of 92
  1. #86
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aramistuscany View Post
    LDTC, any new YY shirts worn by the players in Malaysia GP Gold? What are the clothing on sale there?
    i think he too busy taking pictures with players...check he and his friend FB...full of pictures with players....

  2. #87
    Regular Member LinDanTruCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ara,

    Msia, Indon & Jpn players still wearing their team wear. Other country like Holland, Thailand wear some 2011 range. Those elite backup & juniors still wearing old designs from old catalogue.
    As for shoes, Most of them wearing SHB 102LTD (Red) & Flash Yellow SHB 92, SHB101 Blue & Red (Add clr to your life). Other new shoe design so far none wearing it at all. Strange.

    Daniel,
    Yup busy taking photos esp w gals frm Korea, Jpn, Indo, Msia & even Australia & add them as FB friend on the spot. We might join u the trip to Sg Open 2011 in June. Hope Zabee, George, TC Kang, Blurry etc can join too. Hope Ara can provide some hospitality there: tour to Sports Life & hangout w us at stadium.

  3. #88
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LinDanTruCool View Post
    Ara,

    Msia, Indon & Jpn players still wearing their team wear. Other country like Holland, Thailand wear some 2011 range. Those elite backup & juniors still wearing old designs from old catalogue.
    As for shoes, Most of them wearing SHB 102LTD (Red) & Flash Yellow SHB 92, SHB101 Blue & Red (Add clr to your life). Other new shoe design so far none wearing it at all. Strange.

    Daniel,
    Yup busy taking photos esp w gals frm Korea, Jpn, Indo, Msia & even Australia & add them as FB friend on the spot. We might join u the trip to Sg Open 2011 in June. Hope Zabee, George, TC Kang, Blurry etc can join too. Hope Ara can provide some hospitality there: tour to Sports Life & hangout w us at stadium.
    You missed out SHB-85LTD (red wore by Taufik) and also SHB-200WM (wore by KKK) ... hehe

  4. #89
    Regular Member LinDanTruCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kkwm83 View Post
    You missed out SHB-85LTD (red wore by Taufik) and also SHB-200WM (wore by KKK) ... hehe
    Oh yeah its SHB-85LTD (metallic red) but Taufik not playing. Only poster show up.
    KKK kept wearing the old SHB 200WM while TBH wear the flash yellow SHB 92.

    If players keep changing the design, then we will have to buy almost the designs

    So far only SHB102LTD & SHB 92 worn by players on court, other new design not used yet.
    Why????How to promote their range. Were the players too choosy on design?

  5. #90
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LinDanTruCool View Post
    Oh yeah its SHB-85LTD (metallic red) but Taufik not playing. Only poster show up.
    KKK kept wearing the old SHB 200WM while TBH wear the flash yellow SHB 92.

    If players keep changing the design, then we will have to buy almost the designs

    So far only SHB102LTD & SHB 92 worn by players on court, other new design not used yet.
    Why????How to promote their range. Were the players too choosy on design?
    yea, Taufik not playing but quite a number of players are wearing this.

    Sometimes is not up to the players to choose, instead they have no choice but to wear what they are provided.

  6. #91
    Regular Member aramistuscany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Firenze, Tuscany
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    All Thomas Cup national attire sold out.

  7. #92
    Regular Member aramistuscany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Firenze, Tuscany
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Simon Santoso still wearing INA 2010 Thomas Cup attire in his quarter-finals match against Lin Dan at the Li-Ning Singapore Open. One of the most exciting live matches I ever watched. Right down to the 3rd game last point.

    Shown here were what both of them were wearing during the match.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Yonex Thomas & Uber Cup Japan 2006/ 2010 Phoenix T-shirts
    By htvc1 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 10-14-2010, 03:14 PM
  2. SCG Thomas&Uber Cup 2010 Preliminary Asia Zone:Day 7(28 Feb) Final(Uber)
    By simonlovers in forum Thomas / Uber Cup 2010 Preliminaries
    Replies: 71
    : 03-02-2010, 06:44 AM
  3. SCG Thomas&Uber Cup 2010 Preliminary Asia Zone:Day 6(27 Feb) Final(Thomas)&SF(Uber)
    By simonlovers in forum Thomas / Uber Cup 2010 Preliminaries
    Replies: 94
    : 02-28-2010, 04:27 AM
  4. Looking for Yonex Thomas & Uber Cup Shirt
    By bluejeff in forum Market Place
    Replies: 20
    : 01-13-2007, 05:59 PM
  5. How about thomas and uber cup????
    By martha in forum Thomas Cup / Uber Cup 2006
    Replies: 10
    : 03-09-2006, 03:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •