Hi, greeting from China

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Tony Sun, May 12, 2010.

1. Tony Sun

Tony Sun Regular Member

sales manager
    Hello Everyone in BC. This is Tony Sun from Anhui, China.

After my graduation from Anhui Agriculture University, I was employed in a shuttlecock factory. At that time, I didn’t know shuttlecock, and I had to learn it from the beginning. Fortunately, I met a shuttlecock expert who had made shuttlecocks for 30years in this factory. He taught me the producing technology and gave me many suggestions. After that, I began to love this sport, and played it with others 4-5 times every week, and each time at least 3hours. Though I am not that skilled, I spent much time on learning the technology, playing and testing.

Two years later, I left that shuttlecock factory along with the expert, and came to another shuttlecock factory. Till now I still work in this factory. This shuttlecock factory is located in Wuwei County of Anhui Province, where has collected 80% raw feather material from everywhere of China. I still work as a sales person, but I am different from other sales. I am responsible for my clients for each order. I always test the shuttlecock stability, durability and speed before each shipment. After all I have played shuttlecocks for 5years so far, I think I have the ability to do this work well.

I have read some information on this forum, and I think it is a very good place, where we can learn from each other, and we can share our own experience, and we can communicate for more and more information.

Here is one of our shuttlecock pictures for your reference. Please comment on this, and give me your suggestion.

Attached Files:

2. shoelover

shoelover New Member

hi there,,thats a nice cock..

3. stanster213

stanster213 Regular Member

Still a student... STRIVE for excellence in everyt
    Welcome! Huan ying ni!~/Foon ying nei~

Warm welcomes to you, ah Tony!

It is great to have someone like you on BCDF, who had worked in making shuttlecocks!! :D

Definitely - BadmintonCentral is a one-of-a-kind resource - it is amazing. Kwun sifu is amazing ya~ :D

If you would like to play (the sport of badminton), you can check the Places to Play subforum for places to play in your area. But it's great that you enjoy making shuttlecock! ^^

Xie xie ni for joining BC! Please enjoy your time here and visit often!~:D

4. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    Nice for having you here with us,tony sun.Sun jun's relative huh?Anyway,if u ever come by to guilin,contact me,but before july though,since i'll be back for good then.

Great shuttlecock.Anhui is well known for making shuttles..

Have fun browsing n interact in BC!

5. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Welcome..

..to BCDF, Tony Sun!:)..thank you for offering your badminton shuttlecock service.
    Visit us often!:cool: