User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Malaysia Team : I'm proud of you.

First of all, Lee Chong Wei.
    Do not take your defeat so harshly... Lin Dan was simply superb in attack, defense and speed. You had tried your best, and the pressure didn't help. I don't care about what people say that Lin Dan is the true king and you are a fake. For me, you are still No.1.

Next, Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong,
    Many unforced errors ruined your match. But I don't blame you. Cai Yun and Fu Haifeng are a really good pair. What I'm happy is that you were serious throughout the whole match. That attitude is what made me proud even though you were going down. Better luck next time.

Last of all, Wong Choong Hann.
    You played really well in the first game, but probably luck and speed is not on your side. You really had so much spirit in you... I was rooting for you all the way.

I'm proud of you, Malaysia!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Do not take your defeat so harshly... Lin Dan was simply superb in attack, defense and speed. You had tried your best, and the pressure didn't help. I don't care about what people say that Lin Dan is the true king and you are a fake. For me, you are still No.1.

Many unforced errors ruined your match. But I don't blame you. Cai Yun and Fu Haifeng are a really good pair. What I'm happy is that you were serious throughout the whole match. That attitude is what made me proud even though you were going down. Better luck next time.

You played really well in the first game, but probably luck and speed is not on your side. You really had so much spirit in you... I was rooting for you all the way.

Agree with you on this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow And before I did, I found this thread of yours

You are fast to comment.

I was going to check the results. But before I did, I found this thread of yours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WCH should be really proud of his performance!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

unless you guys are brave enough to tell the team playing at home with 2 WORLD NO 1 and got kick out at semi-final they are rubbish and losers, go back and work harder and dont open your mouths again until you can win. they will never, why bother to work harder if its ok to lose and still to be proud of!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    unless you guys are brave enough to tell the team playing at home with 2 WORLD NO 1 and got kick out at semi-final they are rubbish and losers, go back and work harder and dont open your mouths again until you can win. they will never, why bother to work harder if its ok to lose and still to be proud of!
    hahaha...well said, well said

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm, what a nice things to say . Typical jia you fan (not even from China also )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't know who said lcw is a fake. My view is that there is still a gap between LD and LCW, and another gap between LCW and others.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

before the match LCW mentioned more than once of his new secret weapon. I must have missed it while i took a comfort break, anyone seem it? was it as good as he said?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by press100 View Post
    Hmmm, what a nice things to say . Typical jia you fan (not even from China also )
    the truth always hurts

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by press100 View Post
    i've said that before if you keep rewarding losers they will never going to win. same as our football team, unfortunately. i said it after the 08OG, silver metals are for losers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

before the match LCW mentioned more than once of his new secret weapon. I must have missed it while i took a comfort break, anyone seem it? was it as good as he said?
    Rexy was also hush hush about specific modification made to his MD teams to handle china

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up 2010 Thomas Cup: China will now face Indonesia in the FINALS

i've said that before if you keep rewarding losers they will never going to win. same as our football team, unfortunately. i said it after the 08OG, silver metals are for losers.

Let us comment more and congratulate the winners, China.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    Let us comment more and congratulate the winners, China.
    i'm actually waiting for somone to start the 'CHN whitewashed MAS, again' thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me he had but LD had got two secret weapons :P

/Twobeer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very simple, Malaysian players cannot take the big pressure "MUST WIN" from the big crowd. Then when u play bad, your opponent will suddently play excellence. As simple as that... the scores tells the story... Chinese players are not that excellence... but the scores are not make sense. At the end, in my opinion they are still losers except WCH, because WCH already tried his best.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nicolas33 View Post
    Very simple, Malaysian players cannot take the big pressure "MUST WIN" from the big crowd. Then when u play bad, your opponent will suddently play excellence. As simple as that... the scores tells the story... Chinese players are not that excellence... but the scores are not make sense. At the end, in my opinion they are still losers except WCH, because WCH already tried his best.
    this group of players/coaches cant handle the pressure, may be. remember MAS is one of the 3 countries ever won the cup, surely the players then needed to play under pressure as well. MAS do have a World No 1 squash player, do you think she dont have to play under pressure to win?

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast