User Tag List

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scann View Post
    Ok, here is the edited 'Lucky Draws' video. (Quality is acceptable)
    I just realised that only those who played were entitled to the the lucky draw! MALAYSIA and WORLD teams had medals and gifts but NO team got nothing. No, I was not complaining.
    Last edited by robin7; 05-18-2010 at 10:14 AM. Reason: :(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Prize presentation part 2 - MAS Team

This is the edited Video

Badminton actions video coming up. I managed to record those matches played before my match. Short clip of each game, sorry no full match.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Why did you slow-mo my reaction? Why I reacted that way was because I missed out on the grand prize.
    And did you guys notice why and how BlurryD won the grand prize? I think he was the only one wearing the Bad Central t-shirt. !!!!!
    It could have been me, had my t-shirt fit me. Ha ha
    Too bad, nokh88. But you should have prepared your T-shirt size "pre-selection strategy" well before the BC Tournament. This is much like players who win the coin toss deciding whether to play from which end or serve first ......

The "wrong strategy" was applied and your opponent used "T-Shirt gamesmanship" during the lucky draw .....

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abedeng View Post
    Too bad, nokh88. But you should have prepared your T-shirt size "pre-selection strategy" well before the BC Tournament. This is much like players who win the coin toss deciding whether to play from which end or serve first ......

The "wrong strategy" was applied and your opponent used "T-Shirt gamesmanship" during the lucky draw .....
    I picked my size based on the measurement given. Must have measured wrongly.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Video of BCers playing (2010 in Malaysia)

This is the edited Video

Badminton actions video coming up. I managed to record those matches played before my match. Short clip of each game, sorry no full match.

Thanks for the video, scann.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the edited Video

Thanks scann for your judicious scanning of our faces, actions and emotions!

So you didn't catch someone throwing his racket at abedeng the umpire for showing the red or black card?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loh View Post

So you didn't catch someone throwing his racket at abedeng the umpire for showing the red or black card?
    Nobody dared to do that .... Not against a "bouncer" turned "Judge Dredd".

Even Louisa, previous recipient of a red card, "didn't dare" to attend the BC event but she made it up by making LYB mad at the Uber Finals.

So my yellow/red/black cards weren't needed. But I should have sent the "kite flying drift" guy to the sin bin, for bringing the fan courtside.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    Thanks for the video, scann.
    You are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Loh View Post

No, but I caught someone mopping the floor... in this Badminton Actions Video

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Satay - before and after

yummy, yummy, gone!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys.. thanks for everything.. for making our BC Cup a success to uploading photos, videos... It's joy to meet you all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BJOOI View Post
    Guys.. thanks for everything.. for making our BC Cup a success to uploading photos, videos... It's joy to meet you all.
    By the way, I'm Benji, using this username BJOOI

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Return ..... of the Loh

The greatest thing about this tournament, is that we managed to, err, coax a previously hyperactive BC traveller to "come out of retirement" and make the effort to cross the causeway.

Yup, after almost 2 years of "hibernation" since the Beijing Olympic Games, Loh is back.

Despite having to wait overtime at the airport for his "chauffeur" (due to Malaysia's titanic battle with Denmark), Loh is still on top of his game, partnering Germany's huge great hope (Hagen) to beat the best of Chinese BA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The greatest thing about this tournament, is that we managed to, err, coax a previously hyperactive BC traveller to "come out of retirement" and make the effort to cross the causeway.

Yup, after almost 2 years of "hibernation" since the Beijing Olympic Games, Loh is back.

Despite having to wait overtime at the airport for his "chauffeur" (due to Malaysia's titanic battle with Denmark), Loh is still on top of his game, partnering Germany's huge great hope (Hagen) to beat the best of Chinese BA.
    Yes, no wonder we heard shouts of "Singapore Boleh"....er I mean "Singapore Also Can" reverberating around the hall !!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you brother.

And you're still in top form, this time perched high up on the umpire's chair as Referee/Umpire such that no player or his manager dares to lodge any complaint. The only complaint was ironically initiated by you, not found in the BWF Laws of Badminton, I'm afraid.

And this relates to the match between Hagen and I and our most worthy "CHN" opponents. You threaten to take away our winning point for accusing us of "intimidating" Terry, the umpire of our match, to mop the floor on our side, maybe as a delaying tactic and to distract our opponents. As Referee you are the chief judge in Reflexworld Supreme Court and no one else could challenge your verdict.That would mean an embarassing and most unacceptable "duck's egg", in fact 9-"kosong" for Team World.

Fortunately you were magnanimous and accepted my explanation and "returned" the solitary point to us.

But my return meant that I need to get a new camera to replace my 5-year-old fugus-infected Nikon D70 to be able to capture our historic event. The salesman conned me into buying the Canon EOS 550 but I have no regrets. It is lighter and I even manage to take pictures without a tripod that needs someone to help me carry about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nobody dared to do that .... Not against a "bouncer" turned "Judge Dredd".

Even Louisa, previous recipient of a red card, "didn't dare" to attend the BC event but she made it up by making LYB mad at the Uber Finals.

So my yellow/red/black cards weren't needed. But I should have sent the "kite flying drift" guy to the sin bin, for bringing the fan courtside.
    hey.....i dare to attend, but not feeling well during the trip...i want to be there to...a'hem, mop the floor, and whack the umpire...

Korea uber team heals my dissapointment for unable to attend the get together...

Thanks to madbad cuties!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are welcome.

No, but I caught someone mopping the floor... in this Badminton Actions Video
    limsy did a pretty good job Better than his play on court.......hehehehe
    Last edited by epaphroditus; 05-20-2010 at 04:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have some photos to share but don't know how to upload them. Anyone?

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast