User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 32
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cheras
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Weekdays Morning. Cheras

    Anyone interested playing in Maluri ?

    4 to 8 players needed.
    Time : 10am-12pm/12pm-2pm
    Location : Behind Stadium Badminton Cheras
    Days : Any weekdays. Booking 3 days before playing.
    Charges : RM 8 for 2 hours per player.

    PM me if interested.
    Contact : http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...15&ref=profile

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, yes, I'm interested. Please let me know more details. I only cannot play on Tuesday.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    395
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is this at the Kompleks Belia (or something like that) hall? What's the level of play? Singles/doubles?

    Thanks.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    516
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Kenyung View Post
    Anyone interested playing in Maluri ?

    4 to 8 players needed.
    Time : 10am-12pm/12pm-2pm
    Location : Behind Stadium Badminton Cheras
    Days : Any weekdays. Booking 3 days before playing.
    Charges : RM 8 for 2 hours per player.

    PM me if interested.
    Contact : http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=566504515&ref=profile
    sounds interesting, can i join next week tuesday?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cheras
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeohray View Post
    Is this at the Kompleks Belia (or something like that) hall? What's the level of play? Singles/doubles?

    Thanks.
    yes. the kompleks belia. its cheaper. if u want, at the stadium also can but its more expensive and in evening.

    can u give me ur contact number or facebook ?

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cheras
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kokyew View Post
    Yes, yes, I'm interested. Please let me know more details. I only cannot play on Tuesday.
    what u wanna know ? hmm..just tell me. u know the location ?

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cheras
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mstar View Post
    sounds interesting, can i join next week tuesday?
    okays but let me find out whether we have enough players next tuesday. izit cool ?

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cheras
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Date : to be confirm.

    Players : 1)Kenyung (confirm)
    2) kok yew (unsure)
    3) Mstar (unsure)
    4) yeoh ray (unsure)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)

    We can play as long as we have 4 players. Guys please tell me when u guys prefer to play. we follow the majority.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    395
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My preference is for Mondays or Wednesdays, the 12 to 2 slot, or any weekday (other than Tueday) between 2 to 6. For the 12 to 2 slot, I can probably only play from 12:30 - 1:45. Have to drop off and pick up my kids from the school next to that hall.

    I've never played there, but I have seen the floor surface, and it looked very rough, like they sandpaper-ed it or something. Great grip, but would hurt plenty if you tried to dive for the shuttle, I think. Another alternative would be the Kompleks Sukan Bandar Tun Razak, which has 3 courts and a much better playing surface. Rental is RM8/- per hour, and the hours are flexible i.e. not fixed blocks of 2 hours like the Kompleks Belia. Shouldn't be a problem getting courts at those hours. However, it isn't very accessible by public transport.

    Thanks.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cheras
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeohray View Post
    My preference is for Mondays or Wednesdays, the 12 to 2 slot, or any weekday (other than Tueday) between 2 to 6. For the 12 to 2 slot, I can probably only play from 12:30 - 1:45. Have to drop off and pick up my kids from the school next to that hall.

    I've never played there, but I have seen the floor surface, and it looked very rough, like they sandpaper-ed it or something. Great grip, but would hurt plenty if you tried to dive for the shuttle, I think. Another alternative would be the Kompleks Sukan Bandar Tun Razak, which has 3 courts and a much better playing surface. Rental is RM8/- per hour, and the hours are flexible i.e. not fixed blocks of 2 hours like the Kompleks Belia. Shouldn't be a problem getting courts at those hours. However, it isn't very accessible by public transport.

    Thanks.
    yes, the courts are a lil bit rough, i have train there before.
    Kompleks Sukan Bandar Tun Razak just beside the Cheras Football Stadium rite, i dont have car before 6 pm, so its hard for me to make it though.
    i can play on 2-4 pm also, preference on monday, wednesday and thursday.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    516
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    On 25th May, I'm available at 10am till 12pm. If 12-2pm, i'll leave earlier.
    On both 1st & 8th June, I'm only available at 12pm till 2pm.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cheras
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mstar View Post
    On 25th May, I'm available at 10am till 12pm. If 12-2pm, i'll leave earlier.
    On both 1st & 8th June, I'm only available at 12pm till 2pm.
    okies. u only free on tuesday. if we have it on tueday, i will PM you for sure. Thanks.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Monday & Thursday are fine for me. Thursday would be the best

    Any place any time, as long as in Cheras

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cheras
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Guys. Date set.

    Next Monday 2pm-4pm
    Kompleks Belia
    Charges: rm 4-8 (depends)

    Anyone ??

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    395
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Date/Time : 24 May (Monday) 2 pm - 4 pm
    Venue : Kompleks Belia Bandaraya (map)

    Charge/Person : est. RM 4 to RM 8 (to be determined on a sharing basis)

    01. Kyle Kenyung
    02. yeohray
    03.
    04.
    05.
    06.
    07.
    08.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cheras
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeohray View Post
    Date/Time : 24 May (Monday) 2 pm - 4 pm
    Venue : Kompleks Belia Bandaraya (map)

    Charge/Person : est. RM 4 to RM 8 (to be determined on a sharing basis)

    01. Kyle Kenyung
    02. yeohray
    03.
    04.
    05.
    06.
    07.
    08.
    Yeoh, do u know how to book the courts ? izit convenient for u to book it ? i can do it, if u re not convenient. thanks.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    395
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can do it, no problem. I can drop by there tomorrow to check on the court availability. Any preference as to which court is the 'best' to play on? Should I already book the court tomorrow, or wait until more people sign up?

    Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    : 11-19-2011, 07:55 AM
  2. Badminton Coaching WEEKDAYS MORNING.
    By disownedgary in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 08-18-2011, 11:27 PM
  3. Weekdays Morning, Noon or Afternoon Sessions?
    By redskins009 in forum Singapore
    Replies: 3
    : 02-05-2009, 11:06 AM
  4. Replies: 44
    : 07-11-2006, 10:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •