Popular Racket Help!

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by LiNingSucksA$$, May 17, 2010.

1. LiNingSucksA$$

LiNingSucksA$$ Regular Member

Professional
    This racket brand was pretty popular in the 1980s and 1990s. Now, I cannot find it anywhere. Maybe they are still produced but not as popular as before. It's a famous brand from The United Kingdom. It has the UK flag (Union Jack) on the side of the cone, if I'm not mistaken. No, it's not Carlton. If, I'm not mistaken it's started with the word Pro. Pro *something*. I've checked. It's not Pro Kennex or ProAce! I maybe wrong though. Back in it's glory days, it was always the TOP 3 Racket Brands along with Yonex and Carlton!

Please help, it's driving me crazy. Thank you. Pictures will be nice to bring back my memories!

2. LiNingSucksA$$

LiNingSucksA$$ Regular Member

Professional
    BuMp!

Popular in Malaysia at least. In the 80s and 90s. Maybe RSL. The logo is the closest to my description but the rackets have no flags at the side of the cones. The logo although similar but I'm not to sure of it because RSL's logo is in the shape of a s'cock! The brand doesn't start with the letter P also. Pro Ace is from UK! That's it. Nothing more or less similarities! Please help, guys!

3. smax5001

smax5001 Regular Member

Student
    Can it be Pro Tech???

ANd I agree with your name. As for price, Li Ning does suck horribly. They better have lifetime warranty to make up the price. Sadly more people play with Victor Super waves or Brave swords than their brand down in So-Cal.