User Tag List

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 86 to 102 of 284
  1. #86
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    manila
    Posts
    1,117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow. I get to have my own blog. Nice. Thanks. I'm back :-)

  2. #87
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..here's another thing i notice:
    how come you have your photo attachment showing whilst others' posts with images attached don't show up??..rather, i only notice they only show the list of attached images??..all are uploaded/attached to BC....
    kwun, any particular settings which need adjustment??..
    this is direct insert image
    Attachment 72462

    this is attachment. go to manage attachment, add files or using previous files, drag to lower column. insert attachment. from the paper clip icon, click the file. you will see "[attach]numbers[attach]" in your message. submit reply. or preview first.....
    Name:  P1000017b.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  216.8 KB

  3. #88
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    this is direct insert image
    Attachment 72462

    this is attachment. go to manage attachment, add files or using previous files, drag to lower column. insert attachment. from the paper clip icon, click the file. you will see "[attach]numbers[attach]" in your message. submit reply. or preview first.....
    Name:  P1000017b.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  216.8 KB
    ..i know that..so which process did you use for the image on the previous page?..insert image or through manage attachment??..i take it, it's the latter?...
    You can take a look at the BC get-together thread. Take a look at kwun's post where he posted all the pics of the souvenirs. They're all now showing as a list of attachments, no longer images. Btw, i'm now seeing "Attachment xxxxx" when i quoted your post..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 05-24-2010 at 09:18 AM.

  4. #89
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..i know that..so which process did you use for the image on the previous page?..insert image or through manage attachment??..i take it, it's the latter?...
    You can take a look at the BC get-together thread. Take a look at kwun's post where he posted all the pics of the souvenirs. They're all now showing as a list of attachments, no longer images. Btw, i'm now seeing "Attachment xxxxx" when i quoted your post..
    yes, the later or 2nd advice from me. go advanced, use the "paper clip" icon for attachment rather than insert image from quick reply.

    kwun's post? that one, i have no idea why it changed.

    as you quoted my post, "attachment xxxx" is displayed. this, i assume the software is reducing the display page to sentence rather than photo.

  5. #90
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    612
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why is it that I can't edit or delete my posts?

    Correction...It does actually work now!
    Last edited by Ton-Min-Bad; 05-24-2010 at 11:55 PM.

  6. #91
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    yes, the later or 2nd advice from me. go advanced, use the "paper clip" icon for attachment rather than insert image from quick reply.

    kwun's post? that one, i have no idea why it changed.

    as you quoted my post, "attachment xxxx" is displayed. this, i assume the software is reducing the display page to sentence rather than photo.
    alrighty, all the pics in kwun's post are back to normal in the "2010 T&UC BC get-together" thread..as well as from a couple other members...the pictures also resized correctly (for madbad's post)..i believe kwun did the attach images procedure, just like you did, but for some reason they didn't show up correct earlier..

  7. #92
    Regular Member robin7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puchong Prima
    Posts
    13,684
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lightbulb Testing attachments 1

    1. The following images are displayed using Name:  attach.png
Views: 120
Size:  710 Bytes button with "Insert Inline" option.

    Name:  ThomasUberCup2010s.JPG
Views: 117
Size:  79.3 KBName:  ThomasUberCup2010 3s.JPG
Views: 108
Size:  85.5 KB
    Last edited by robin7; 05-25-2010 at 02:05 AM.

  8. #93
    Regular Member robin7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puchong Prima
    Posts
    13,684
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lightbulb Testing attachments 2

    1. The following images are displayed using "paper clip" button with "Insert Attachment" option.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  9. #94
    Regular Member robin7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puchong Prima
    Posts
    13,684
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lightbulb Uh-huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by robin7 View Post
    1. The following images are displayed using Name:  attach.png
Views: 120
Size:  710 Bytes button with "Insert Inline" option.

    Name:  ThomasUberCup2010s.JPG
Views: 117
Size:  79.3 KBName:  ThomasUberCup2010 3s.JPG
Views: 108
Size:  85.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by robin7 View Post
    1. The following images are displayed using "paper clip" button with "Insert Attachment" option.
    After all, it is not that difficult, isn't it?

  10. #95
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,772
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was wondering about the paper clip! cannot use in quickreply

  11. #96
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,804
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    New look, old smilies! Back to the bronze age

    Liking the new look, as mentioned by others some font options would be nice or at least bigger or bolder. Not too pleasant on 12"

  12. #97
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    I was wondering about the paper clip! cannot use in quickreply
    this software is not that great yet.....

  13. #98
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    manila
    Posts
    1,117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Video

    Has anybody tested the video attachment already?

  14. #99
    Regular Member robin7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puchong Prima
    Posts
    13,684
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just created a blog and created a blog category called "event".

    The blog currently shows "uncategorized". When I pressed the link attempting to change it to "event" but it failed.

  15. #100
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,052
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Takes a bit getting used to, loads more slowly though

  16. #101
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    manila
    Posts
    1,117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robin7 View Post
    I just created a blog and created a blog category called "event".

    The blog currently shows "uncategorized". When I pressed the link attempting to change it to "event" but it failed.
    I tried to fiddle on that "category" area too. But I have no patience so I just left it uncategorized . Please teach me when you find out.

  17. #102
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by venkatesh View Post
    Has anybody tested the video attachment already?
    it is clearly that you didnt follow this thread from start. please take a look on page 4.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: FS 2 month old Alpha Axis Pro(Upgraded) with Wise 2086
    By 10splayer01 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 11-22-2010, 05:22 PM
  2. what software to use?
    By Dr. Evil in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 19
    : 02-06-2010, 01:37 AM
  3. A review of my upgraded E-1000
    By eguitarcoolboy in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 11
    : 02-13-2007, 04:17 AM
  4. ANNOUNCEMENT: Forum software updated.
    By kwun in forum Badminton Central Announcements
    Replies: 5
    : 04-16-2006, 12:19 PM
  5. BC Forums upgraded...
    By kwun in forum General Forum
    Replies: 38
    : 03-11-2006, 09:15 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •