User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 28
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default DJARUM SIRNAS REG.II SGS ELEKTRIK PLN 2010, Bandung May 25-29


  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Kido-Hendra will play in Bandung...

    Oh, and I see Hendra Setiawan-Vita Marissa... wow...

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    1,501
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Riyanto will participate in MS, will see how far he can go...

  4. #4
    Regular Member simonlovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    3,757
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chemile View Post
    Riyanto will participate in MS, will see how far he can go...
    he join Dewasa now..
    last Sirnas..he lost to the winner 'Fauzi Adnan' in SF Sirnas Manado

    based on draw..
    oooh..he will meet 'Fauzi Adnan' again on Quarter

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    jakarta
    Posts
    782
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hermansyah become first pelatnas casualty in MS Dewasa, lost to Engga Seteiawan (Djarum)
    He admitted need to improve his stroke, and feel a bit down because keep lost in early round...

    For anybody who want to follow Sirnas livescore, please click here
    Last edited by copadh; 05-25-2010 at 03:55 AM.

  6. #6
    Regular Member simonlovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    3,757
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by copadh View Post
    Hermansyah become first pelatnas casualty in MS Dewasa, lost to Engga Seteiawan (Djarum)
    He admitted need to improve his stroke, and feel a bit down because keep lost in early round...

    For anybody who want to follow Sirnas livescore, please click here
    another pelatnas (Arief Nandang Saputro) who lost to Martin Sinfrien..

    hot matches on Tunggal Dewasa Putri :
    Elysabeth vs Febby Angguni
    Ana Rovita vs Siti Anida
    Last edited by simonlovers; 05-25-2010 at 04:02 AM.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    jakarta
    Posts
    782
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simonlovers View Post
    another pelatnas (Arief Nandang Saputro) who lost to Martin Sinfrien..
    Yes, I missed that one. In WS Dewasa, Rizki Amelia Pradipta also lost Desi Nidya. Time to consider new carier in WD...
    You're not go to Bandung, simonlovers?

  8. #8
    Regular Member simonlovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    3,757
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by copadh View Post
    Yes, I missed that one. In WS Dewasa, Rizki Amelia Pradipta also lost Desi Nidya. Time to consider new carier in WD...
    You're not go to Bandung, simonlovers?
    no place for stay ...
    just wait another tournament in Jakarta

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    jakarta
    Posts
    782
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simonlovers View Post
    no place for stay ...
    just wait another tournament in Jakarta

    always welcome to stay in my temporary place here...
    unfortunately I must leave for several days, start from Thursday. Can't watch Kido/Hendra and other doubles play

  10. #10
    Regular Member simonlovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    3,757
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by copadh View Post
    always welcome to stay in my temporary place here...
    unfortunately I must leave for several days, start from Thursday. Can't watch Kido/Hendra and other doubles play
    where is your temporary place ?
    your location is Jakarta, isn't it ?

    just wait the matches on TVRI or livescore

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    jakarta
    Posts
    782
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simonlovers View Post
    where is your temporary place ?
    your location is Jakarta, isn't it ?

    just wait the matches on TVRI or livescore
    Move to Bandung since mid January, tour of duty. No longer covering badminton/sport, that's why I missed TUC'10 and BC gathering...
    Back to Jakarta every weekend.

  12. #12
    Regular Member simonlovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    3,757
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by copadh View Post
    Move to Bandung since mid January, tour of duty. No longer covering badminton/sport, that's why I missed TUC'10 and BC gathering...
    Back to Jakarta every weekend.
    so, Will you come to INA Open 2010 Semi Final and or Final..?
    i never get info about BC Gathering in Indonesia

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    jakarta
    Posts
    782
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simonlovers View Post
    so, Will you come to INA Open 2010 Semi Final and or Final..?
    i never get info about BC Gathering in Indonesia
    I'll try, at least for 1 day. Already secure a Press ID, and one of our BC friend here promises VIP access...
    I mean BC gathering in KL during TUC. Hope Hauge/Krisna will arrange another gathering during INA Open

  14. #14
    Regular Member simonlovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    3,757
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by copadh View Post
    I'll try, at least for 1 day. Already secure a Press ID, and one of our BC friend here promises VIP access...
    I mean BC gathering in KL during TUC. Hope Hauge/Krisna will arrange another gathering during INA Open
    wow..you're so lucky..
    maybe i'm just watch in spectator area and enjoy the crowd surrounding
    hope hauge/krisna will arrange it..

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    jakarta
    Posts
    782
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simonlovers View Post
    wow..you're so lucky..
    maybe i'm just watch in spectator area and enjoy the crowd surrounding
    hope hauge/krisna will arrange it..
    Hope they still have enough time to arrange it. I believe many local BCers will show up in Istora...
    Last edited by copadh; 05-25-2010 at 05:02 AM.

  16. #16
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can anybody update the result as the organizer has not updasted at tournamentsoftware for last 3 days and djarum online is on and off....??I will appreciate it ...

  17. #17
    Regular Member simonlovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    3,757
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Can anybody update the result as the organizer has not updasted at tournamentsoftware for last 3 days and djarum online is on and off....??I will appreciate it ...
    tournament sofware update it..!!
    WS - All seeded players go to QF, except Rosaria lost to Hera Desi
    MS - Febrian Irvannaldy lost to Tedjono in 3 sets, and the last set 22-20..
    Only one MS from Pelatnas (Adi Pratama) who made upset (beat Andreas Adityawarman)
    and..oh..like what i had said before..Riyanto Subagja vs Fauzi Adnan again..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Djarum Sirnas REG. III Semarang JATENG 2011
    By miksss in forum 2011 Tournaments
    Replies: 36
    : 07-14-2011, 05:21 AM
  2. Replies: 58
    : 05-29-2011, 09:25 PM
  3. Djarum sirnas jakarta open xxv 2011
    By miksss in forum 2011 Tournaments
    Replies: 116
    : 05-21-2011, 07:30 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    : 10-04-2010, 03:59 AM
  5. Replies: 15
    : 05-23-2010, 10:13 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •