User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Help!! I need Babolat Stringing Pattern!

Does anyone have the Stringing Pattern for Babolat Satelite rackets?

I know it has to be strung 1-piece and that the mains end at the top of the racket.
    But from there, do you string the top cross string and then down all the way? Or do you string the 3rd cross downwards and use the other main to string the top two crosses and tying off at the top?

Cos' looking the holes, I noticed that the holes for the last main and the first cross at the top are quite far apart.

I'm just afraid that the transition from the last main to the first top cross may put alot of stress on the frame at the 10 and 2 o'clock positions.

Babolat website doesn't mention anything about their stringing pattern!

Anyone tried stringing at more than 24lbs on an electronic stringing machine?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Babolat's website do mention about using 2 strings, 4 ties stringing method. Try http://www.babolat.com/upload/satellite_pulsar.pdf and http://www.babolat.com/upload/satellite_comet.pdf.

I found out this information too late. My stringer strung my Comet & Pulsar by the 1 string, 2 ties stringing method. The tenson is a dead even 28 lbs across all mains and all crosses. The feeling is very tight. I am very afraid that the racquet might be damaged but so far it is holding up. Repulsiveness isn't that good compared to Luxis's string jobs but again I can live with it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Babolat claims its string pattern is 20*21 (20 main, 21 cross). However, when I count the string on this page, seems it has 20*22.

http://www.babolat.com/english/badmi...?src=badminton

Anyone can explain this?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm...

Seems both Synchro and Chrono are 20 * 22, Comet and Pulsar are 20 * 21.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Pete LSD

My stringer strung my Comet & Pulsar by the 1 string, 2 ties stringing method. The tenson is a dead even 28 lbs across all mains and all crosses. The feeling is very tight. I am very afraid that the racquet might be damaged but so far it is holding up.
    Isn't 1-string method the default method used by Babolat Satelite series?

I was asking my dealer the same question, and I was told that 1-string method is a better approach in this series. However, he did metioned that, 2-string method is also fine in this case, if u r using a drop-weight string machine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Actually, I would prefer my stringer to string the Comet & Pulsar to lessen the poundage on the cross to keep the overall tension about the same. Only the 2 string method, I my opinion anyway, can do achieve this objective.

Originally posted by LazyBuddy
    Isn't 1-string method the default method used by Babolat Satelite series?

I was asking my dealer the same question, and I was told that 1-string method is a better approach in this series. However, he did metioned that, 2-string method is also fine in this case, if u r using a drop-weight string machine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows what is the max tension the satellite synchro and booster max racquets will take? I still have the factory strings and after playing with them for a few weeks I bought some BG-68ti to replace. I play with 23lb on another racquet, but on the babolat website it says the recommended tension for the synchro is 9kg (about 20lb) and for the booster max it's 8kg (18lb). Would prefer at least 23lb on these... plus I was told ti strings are better if tighter?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
    Does anyone have the Stringing Pattern for Babolat Satelite rackets?

I know it has to be strung 1-piece and that the mains end at the top of the racket.
    But from there, do you string the top cross string and then down all the way? Or do you string the 3rd cross downwards and use the other main to string the top two crosses and tying off at the top?

Cos' looking the holes, I noticed that the holes for the last main and the first cross at the top are quite far apart.

I'm just afraid that the transition from the last main to the first top cross may put alot of stress on the frame at the 10 and 2 o'clock positions.

Babolat website doesn't mention anything about their stringing pattern!

Anyone tried stringing at more than 24lbs on an electronic stringing machine?

Hi mongoose,

I have strung many Babolat racquets on my machine (I live in France and There is a lot Babolat racquets indeed here)

I would like to tell you that you can do what you want when it comes to string the cross. You can start at the top (even if stringing from the top is not recommended when using high tensions), at the middle or at the throat.

I have strung in 2 knots and 4 knots without any issues.

Babolat's racquet are strange at first but when you got them right, it's perfect.

I don't find that the playability of these racquets is better than the ones of another brand (Yonex, Sotx, Carlton, etc)

If you have any more questions about Babolat racquets you can ask me I'd be glad to answer to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default i am having a hard time re-string babolat badminton racquet

Can u tell me where to get instructions on the website to re-string babolat racquets?

Thanks
    keng

Quote Originally Posted by Chilefeu View Post
    Hi mongoose,

I have strung many Babolat racquets on my machine (I live in France and There is a lot Babolat racquets indeed here)

I would like to tell you that you can do what you want when it comes to string the cross. You can start at the top (even if stringing from the top is not recommended when using high tensions), at the middle or at the throat.

I have strung in 2 knots and 4 knots without any issues.

Babolat's racquet are strange at first but when you got them right, it's perfect.

I don't find that the playability of these racquets is better than the ones of another brand (Yonex, Sotx, Carlton, etc)

If you have any more questions about Babolat racquets you can ask me I'd be glad to answer to you.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetums59 View Post
    Can u tell me where to get instructions on the website to re-string babolat racquets?

Thanks
    keng
    do you need the original PDFs for the satellite and pulsar models?? i could Email them to you.

It's just a 2 piece stringing job. but the main tie-off knots are at the top instead of the bottom.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could you post them more publicly? I have Pulsar, that I string by gut feeling. Would be nice to have official stringing pattern

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

U know what, as a new stringer, Id be interested too

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Stringing Patterns

Here are the patterns attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's nice of U. thanx.
    20 Mains only!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi!!

I'll try to search Babolat Satelite Brio Stringing Pattern (20*22) but nothing...
    I just found, in 20*21, for Pulsar and Comet, here, in this forum.

So is there someone who can help me to find it (on Babolat website, i didn't find anything, i sent them a mail but no answer)

Ps: sorry for my english, i'm french, i try to speak as best as i can.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could also do these in one-piece-top-down; it looks identical to the X-Feel pattern, which I love both to string and to play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Mark!

Thank you very much for your answer.
    I thought there was a difference between Sat. Brio (20*22) and X-Feel (20*21).

I'll download X-Feel pattern on www.babolat.jp!

Have a nice day^^

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast