User Tag List

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    M'sia
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Where to buy Asics Gel Balde 2 or 3 at Penang, Malaysia ?

    Guys,

    I'm looking for Asics Gel Blade 2 or Gel Blade 3 and just couldn't find any at Penang store. Went to Asics specialist store(Queensbay Mall) but they don't have it. Even the salesgirl there kinda blurr.......Not helpful at all. Contacted Lee Hoe and they told me to get it from Asics specialist store at Queensbay Mall.

    Please help.

    Thanx in advance.

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    M'sia
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sorry for the typo error on the title...

    It's suppose to be Where to but Asics Gel Blade 2 or 3 at Penang, Malaysia ?

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Penang MY or Melbourne AU
    Posts
    273
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The ASICS shop in Queensbay Mall has the Gel Blade 2 in stock. I was just there yesterday.

    Justin.

  4. #4
    Regular Member yurimaster2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    1,007
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gel Blade 2 is how much? was it more comfort compare to yonex limited edition shoes?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would prefer any Yonex shoe with Power Cushion, it can really protect your foot, and allow you to generate more power. Excellent jumping and landing.

    this is the video, it shows you why it can protect your knee. The power cushion can absorb the damage while landing.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S18i_nsDpPo

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would prefer any Yonex shoe with Power Cushion, it can really protect your foot, and allow you to generate more power. Excellent jumping and landing.

    this is the video, it shows you why it can protect your knee. The power cushion can absorb the damage while landing.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S18i_nsDpPo

  7. #7
    Regular Member yurimaster2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    1,007
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skychen View Post
    I would prefer any Yonex shoe with Power Cushion, it can really protect your foot, and allow you to generate more power. Excellent jumping and landing.

    this is the video, it shows you why it can protect your knee. The power cushion can absorb the damage while landing.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S18i_nsDpPo
    bro,
    yonex not major in shoe biz maybe we need to trust asics in this area...however it damn diff to buy high end asics shoe in penang...almost in impossible..
    have u try out or planning to buy the lastes blue version yonex shoe displayed by LCW?

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    bro,
    yonex not major in shoe biz maybe we need to trust asics in this area...however it damn diff to buy high end asics shoe in penang...almost in impossible..
    have u try out or planning to buy the lastes blue version yonex shoe displayed by LCW?
    Although Shoe is not Yonex's major product, no doubt they have very high/good technology to design it. Limited or not limited, or displayed by LCW/Taufik, the difference is just outlook. As long as there is power cushion, then the protection is there. Need to share more the effects of the Yonex Power cushion with you guys ^^

    Compare to the latest blue version Yonex shoe worn by LCW in Thomas Cup, I would prefer the Limited of the limited Red color worn by taufik one. The outlook is nicer. for the real shoe, you can go to HOUSE OF RACQUET in B'worth Jalan Baru. I think you can only find it there in Penang.
    Last edited by skychen; 06-16-2010 at 01:57 AM.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia.
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skychen View Post
    Although Shoe is not Yonex's major product, no doubt they have very high/good technology to design it. Limited or not limited, or displayed by LCW/Taufik, the difference is just outlook. As long as there is power cushion, then the protection is there. Need to share more the effects of the Yonex Power cushion with you guys ^^

    Compare to the latest blue version Yonex shoe worn by LCW in Thomas Cup, I would prefer the Limited of the limited Red color worn by taufik one. The outlook is nicer. for the real shoe, you can go to HOUSE OF RACQUET in B'worth Jalan Baru. I think you can only find it there in Penang.
    Can share where is this Jalan Baru store? Phone number? Thanks.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mpower13 View Post
    Can share where is this Jalan Baru store? Phone number? Thanks.
    here is the map


    for more details, see this thread
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...53#post1455353

    phone number is 0122698622 Darren

  11. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    M'sia
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Justin,

    Thanx.

    Went there yesterday and bought the Gel-Blade 2. The RRP is RM 349.00 but they have a promotion until end of June. Got 20% discount. Bought it for RM 279.20. Limited stock available for Gel-Blade 2.

  12. #12
    Regular Member yurimaster2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    1,007
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahkel View Post
    Justin,

    Thanx.

    Went there yesterday and bought the Gel-Blade 2. The RRP is RM 349.00 but they have a promotion until end of June. Got 20% discount. Bought it for RM 279.20. Limited stock available for Gel-Blade 2.
    u bought it from QB penang? do u get to try out Gel blast3, gel tactic and gel sensei before you make up ur mind?
    most ppl comment that blade 2 is the lightest but in term of cushion its less compare to other.
    lets share me your thought...wat shoe u used before blade2..

  13. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    M'sia
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    u bought it from QB penang? do u get to try out Gel blast3, gel tactic and gel sensei before you make up ur mind?
    most ppl comment that blade 2 is the lightest but in term of cushion its less compare to other.
    lets share me your thought...wat shoe u used before blade2..
    Yurimaster,

    Previously, I was using Yonex SHB-101M.

    At Asics QB Penang, I did saw the Gel-Tactic but to me, I still prefer the Gel-Blade 2.

    I have tried the Ascis shoe for 1 session and I feel it's better than Yonex. Still, it's just my individual opinion.

  14. #14
    Regular Member yurimaster2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    1,007
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahkel View Post
    Yurimaster,

    Previously, I was using Yonex SHB-101M.

    At Asics QB Penang, I did saw the Gel-Tactic but to me, I still prefer the Gel-Blade 2.

    I have tried the Ascis shoe for 1 session and I feel it's better than Yonex. Still, it's just my individual opinion.
    pal,
    Based on my recent search...the cushioning rate as below:-

    Gel-Blade 2 < Gel-Blast 3 < Gel-tactic < Gel-Sensei 2

    share me your experience if my rank was accurate

  15. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    butterworth
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default hi

    may i knw the price of Gel-tactic and Gel-Sensei 2??and btw,is Gel-Sensei 2 a badminton shoe??

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    x
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone seen any remaining stock for asics gel blast 3 in Malaysia? looking for size 11

Similar Threads

  1. FS/FT: voltric 70-malaysia, penang
    By omega311 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 6
    : 11-15-2011, 08:18 AM
  2. Darren From Penang (Malaysia)
    By lookeong in forum Introduction
    Replies: 10
    : 12-10-2009, 10:23 PM
  3. Badminton Holiday in Penang, Malaysia
    By Davidngtatwai in forum Coaching Forum
    Replies: 1
    : 09-01-2008, 06:17 AM
  4. Badminton Holiday in Penang, Malaysia
    By Davidngtatwai in forum USA East
    Replies: 0
    : 08-22-2008, 02:40 AM
  5. Where to buy in Penang, Malaysia?
    By C6Goh in forum Market Place
    Replies: 1
    : 12-05-2006, 12:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •