User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink hello from beermonstertw,he hardly drinks...........

Hey guys,
    I just want you to know how grateful I am to be part of the community.I`m telling you something about myself.I started when I was ten with pro kennex,yy8,yy15,yy18,yy20.....and so on I don`t recall.I was playing on a team at schools until I finished college.No body really cares,I know.I am basketball,volly ball,baseball,........dummy.
    I`ve been reading and learning things from you,you guys are awesome,really,have helped me clear up my doubts,have been sharing information and reviews.By reading information on this forum makes me feel younger,I hope you have the same feelings like I do.
    Badminton isn`t my profession,is one of my favorite pass-times,I also like home brewery,musics,travelling and job related books,tools,machines.What will you do when you retire,I would like to play badminton everyday.
    Thank you again for reading my infor. and I hope all is well with you all.Regards.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome beermonstertw!,

You are from NDG? Do you mean Notre-Dame-de-Grace in Montreal? A lovely, varied neighbourhood!

Whether a pro or a duffer, in school or retired, badminton is a wonderful thing. Enjoy yourself here!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Welcome..

Quote Originally Posted by beermonstertw View Post
    Hey guys,
    I just want you to know how grateful I am to be part of the community.I`m telling you something about myself.I started when I was ten with pro kennex,yy8,yy15,yy18,yy20.....and so on I don`t recall.I was playing on a team at schools until I finished college.No body really cares,I know.I am basketball,volly ball,baseball,........dummy.
    I`ve been reading and learning things from you,you guys are awesome,really,have helped me clear up my doubts,have been sharing information and reviews.By reading information on this forum makes me feel younger,I hope you have the same feelings like I do.
    Badminton isn`t my profession,is one of my favorite pass-times,I also like home brewery,musics,travelling and job related books,tools,machines.What will you do when you retire,I would like to play badminton everyday.
    Thank you again for reading my infor. and I hope all is well with you all.Regards.
    ..to BCDF, beermonstertw!..Keep up your passion for baddy and keep visiting us!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to BeerMonster!

Enjoy your time here; do come back n visit often!
    Thanks for joining!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the messages guys,Yes,N.D.G.near Cavendish where I do grocery shopping,banking,etc.You see runners on sherbrooke street I'm one of them too.I can't really play badminton now because I'm doing physio by myself now.When I get back I want to a couple of new rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What can I do with the blog,what is it?