hello from beermonstertw,he hardly drinks...........

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by beermonstertw, May 27, 2010.

1. beermonstertw

beermonstertw Regular Member

Hey guys,
    I just want you to know how grateful I am to be part of the community.I`m telling you something about myself.I started when I was ten with pro kennex,yy8,yy15,yy18,yy20.....and so on I don`t recall.I was playing on a team at schools until I finished college.No body really cares,I know.I am basketball,volly ball,baseball,........dummy.
    I`ve been reading and learning things from you,you guys are awesome,really,have helped me clear up my doubts,have been sharing information and reviews.By reading information on this forum makes me feel younger,I hope you have the same feelings like I do.
    Badminton isn`t my profession,is one of my favorite pass-times,I also like home brewery,musics,travelling and job related books,tools,machines.What will you do when you retire,I would like to play badminton everyday.
    Thank you again for reading my infor. and I hope all is well with you all.Regards.

2. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

Welcome beermonstertw!,

You are from NDG? Do you mean Notre-Dame-de-Grace in Montreal? A lovely, varied neighbourhood! :)

Whether a pro or a duffer, in school or retired, badminton is a wonderful thing. Enjoy yourself here!

3. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Welcome..

..to BCDF, beermonstertw!:)..Keep up your passion for baddy and keep visiting us!:cool:

4. stanster213

stanster213 Regular Member

Still a student... STRIVE for excellence in everyt
    Welcome to BeerMonster!

Enjoy your time here; do come back n visit often!
    Thanks for joining! :D

5. beermonstertw

Thanks for the messages guys,Yes,N.D.G.near Cavendish where I do grocery shopping,banking,etc.You see runners on sherbrooke street I'm one of them too.I can't really play badminton now because I'm doing physio by myself now.When I get back I want to a couple of new rackets.

6. beermonstertw

What can I do with the blog,what is it?