which one is btr amng racquet between Rs 2000 to Rs 2500

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by arjunlalb, Jun 10, 2010.

1. arjunlalb

arjunlalb New Member

Student
    guys...I'm an intermediate-advancing player... I'v been playin wid my Yonex Carbonex 7000 all this tym.. Nw I wnt 2 b btr equipd.. Sumtng between 2000Rs and 2500Rs INR..

I think Ashaway is best in this price range... I prefer a light weight,mid/hi flex,head heavy racquet...
    I went through sum shops,here in Trivandrum and came across some..saw tht Ashaway is d lightest one and d bst in d range.
    The ones I noted were, Ashaway Archblade 90,Ashaway TMP 6800 Muscle Power,Ashaway Nanotech.. I would like to know which is d bst among these..:) I prefer isometric,thts y I left off superlight t6.. Hope to get d suggstns asap..

2. David_Allan

David_Allan Regular Member

hello and welcome to BCDF.

First off could you please use correct English and not text speak it makes it a lot easier to read.

also could you describe your preferred game type and how you play so we can recommend you the right racket.

David

3. arjunlalb

arjunlalb New Member

Student
    ok... I am sorry,bt I just joined the forum.. Apologosing for the mistakes..

And,I'm a player who likes to play d front court drops and placings and powerful smashes equally.. More of an attacking player than defensive.. I dont prefer stiff racket because I would like to get some power off the racquet which only midflex or hiflex once give...

Forgive me if I'm nt posting in the correct manner,I will b ok in a few days..:)

4. arjunlalb

arjunlalb New Member

Student
    also.. I looked for Carlton racquets,bt it is not a popular product in this area (Trivandrum), hence most of the shops have a single model each only.. Carbotec 501.. That also restricts me to ashaway.. The options I have in front of me right now are the Archblade 90,TMP 6800 Muscle Power and Nanotec.. I'm going to one more shop today..hoping to find some more models there....

5. arjunlalb

arjunlalb New Member

Student
    I need rackets of 4U specification...not heavier ones...

6. arjunlalb

arjunlalb New Member

Student
    thanks....

Settled with Ashaway Archblade 90...that was the best deal for Rs 2800,including a BG 65 guts, kit and ashaway grip.

7. nkk61

nkk61 New Member

Arjun,
    I have switched to Archblade 80 about 6 months ago after it was recommended to me by a good friend who was incidentally an India national/international player. I play doubles now and used to play with Yonex MP-88/MP-99 racquets and the switch seem to be good.
    Hasn't had any problems so far and being lightweight, suits doubles and helps quick reflex returns. I feel it has been a good buy and I have been playing advanced badminton for almost 22 years now and used YONEX throughout till this buy.