User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Manila
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Mesuca - Yellow Shuttlecocks , good enough for Company-level tourneys?

    we're looking for Shuttlecock to be used in a Company sponsored tourney. If anybody here had tried Mesuca Yellow before, Please share your experience and would this be good enough for this type of tourney. Many thanks!

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Makati, Philippines
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IIRC, i played with a queue group that used this shuttlecock. Didn't like it. Victor Pink might be a bit better.

    If the people playing are beginners, then it's fine. They probably won't notice nor care what shuttlecock you use. Otherwise, i'd suggest something else. RSL Official maybe.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Under the Hood
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ixoye View Post
    IIRC, i played with a queue group that used this shuttlecock. Didn't like it. Victor Pink might be a bit better.

    If the people playing are beginners, then it's fine. They probably won't notice nor care what shuttlecock you use. Otherwise, i'd suggest something else. RSL Official maybe.
    2nd the motion on that, right on!

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Manila
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @ixoye
    @makapili


    Thank you all for the inputs! one of our divisions did suggest Victor Pink, now i need to find their distributor and hope to get a bulk price. The tourney will be this saturday -100 participants! yay!

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Perlas ng Silangan
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    try also flypower yellow or feco black..
    their durable with cheaper price..

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Makati, Philippines
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janvier View Post
    one of our divisions did suggest Victor Pink, now i need to find their distributor and hope to get a bulk price. The tourney will be this saturday -100 participants! yay!

    Victor's local distributor is Pcome Industrial Sales. You'll find their number in the yellow pages. Personally, I don't like Victor Pink either, but since a company sponsored tournament, you can't be too picky.

    Enjoy!

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Manila
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The tourney was a success! and participants was well represented from all divisions.

    We used Feco Black - one shuttlecock is durable enough in two sets , intermediate' level matches. No complaints too from
    the higher level players.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Perlas ng Silangan
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janvier View Post
    The tourney was a success! and participants was well represented from all divisions.

    We used Feco Black - one shuttlecock is durable enough in two sets , intermediate' level matches. No complaints too from
    the higher level players.
    maganda talaga feco black.. hehe

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Makati, Philippines
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by super daloydoy View Post
    maganda talaga feco black..
    Where do you buy feco black? How much po?

Similar Threads

  1. What is a good filter company
    By phandrew in forum Badminton Photography
    Replies: 21
    : 07-12-2008, 05:11 AM
  2. Where Can I Get Yellow Feather Shuttlecocks In The UK?
    By nanteos in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 07-09-2008, 11:31 AM
  3. Is domination by one company good for the sport?
    By enthusiast in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 15
    : 05-16-2008, 11:15 PM
  4. Victor company, good service.
    By cappy75 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 4
    : 02-22-2004, 12:24 AM
  5. yellow-colored shuttlecocks
    By mann in forum Shuttlecock
    Replies: 3
    : 06-26-2001, 08:38 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •