Somebody ripped me off on BadmintonCentral Marketplace HELP! I want my stuff !!

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Xerobeat, Jun 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xerobeat

Xerobeat Regular Member

Hey guys, Everyone, do not buy from jervise. He ripped me off. I sent him a $20 usd check to buy his badminton dvds and when it arrived there then only he tell me that his bank actually charge $15 usd commission to cash the check. My bank advised me that it was his responsibility to tell me that his bank would charge comission, but I guess he never checked. The check is useless if he returns it back to me as his dumb bank will still charge the commission and i will only get $5 usd back. He then returned my check to me without my permission! He is suppose to send the dvds instead because of his mistake. Jervise is a bad seller. I have the emails to prove it, PM me if you want to see. Somebody help me get my stuff!! Anybody from China here that can help me? I want to file a mail fraud complaint to the China Post Office or China Police. I can't even understand his english very well? Any mandarin speakers here can help me out? Help a fellow malaysian.

---> http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?40398-FS-DVD-collections/page5&highlight=

2. T-maker

T-maker Regular Member

Trouble Maker
    too bad man.... that's why i always... ALWAYS refrain from online purchases... no matter how desperate i am.

i guess it's kinda hard for you to do anything... even if you claim you have a legitimate case..

3. Xerobeat

Xerobeat Regular Member

I always do online purchase. Most of the time ok. only this one I wanna bust him. I need someone whos knowledgeable about China. Anybody here from China can help?

4. Qidong

Qidong Regular Member

Waiting to be out-sourced
    If I were him, I would have sent you the DVDs. 15 dollars is not that much, but he will lose a lot of business in the future if he doesn't handle this case correctly. Hope he is reading this thread.

5. Xerobeat

Xerobeat Regular Member

I have contacts in China, I'm going to get him.

6. druss

druss Regular Member

purchasing online from stores is one thing but there is always risk when dealing with a personal transaction. I will only use paypal that way everyone knows what to expect.

7. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    "getting him" is not reccomended, no matter what this means. Yes there is a bit of a mix up & you are out of pocket, but be thankful it wasn't a lot more money. by creating a thread you have hurt himmore than $15 already. Jervise may have a side to his story too, I don't know.

Personally if you were going to "get" anyone, I would get the banks.......they are the ones who took the $15.....

It is a harsh one but members should use this thread as a learning experience & take care.

BF is not responsible for any transactions that take place and members should take great care to clarify details & payment methods/delivery details before agreeing to a transaction. It is however at your own risk

8. Xerobeat

Xerobeat Regular Member

I'm still gonna get him. Because I can.

9. wilfredlgf

wilfredlgf Regular Member

Security Engineer
    Bet he didn't read that before agreeing to the deal.

10. Xerobeat

Xerobeat Regular Member

That's not what Maybank told me. Maybank told me as a seller, jervise should have find out about it at his bank and then tell me earlier. There's no way of Maybank knowing it, and there's no way of me knowing it, unless jervise tells. But this one, only after I wait a long time for the cheque to arrive to him, then only he tells me. Very lousy seller. Ripped me off some more. His English sucks too.

11. Xerobeat

Xerobeat Regular Member

Can you guys help a fellow Malaysian here instead of trying to defend some China rip off?

12. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    This is why the cheque is dying.

Please don't turn into country or personal attack, otherwise will be closed

13. Xerobeat

Xerobeat Regular Member

What's wrong with turning to the country?

14. RSLvictorSOTX

RSLvictorSOTX Regular Member

Means, there are deals that went well, and there are some that's gone bad. But as much as possible we should deal with it in a civil manner. Please don't take it as rubbing salt into your wound:).

15. Xerobeat

Xerobeat Regular Member

what's wrong with dealing it not in a civil manner if it can solve the problem?

Anyway, I found out that actually me and jervise had some mis-communication at the early stage of our deal thats why we came to this problem. We are going to workout the deal once again after I receive the check back.

So the mods can close this thread, and also remove my comments from this one ---> http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?40398-FS-DVD-collections/page5&highlight=

Thanks for your help.

16. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    #16 jamesd20, Jun 12, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.