FS: A Lot of stuff: AT900P, RSL-X2-Gold, Victor BS09, Karakals, Sotx's

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by jerby, Jun 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerby

jerby Regular Member

So, after littering Buy&Sell I'll try and post everything in one thread after a lot of "what else do you have?" questions.
    So to start, I live in Holland, shippign rates from holland apply, I prefer paypal for payment.
    I am open to offers, if you want a cheap restring, I can do it, some extra towelgrip, karakal PU grip or some overgrip (limited stock), I can always do my best. If you buy 2+ rackets I'm always in for a deal. But be gentle with me;)

In no particular order:
    Yonex armortec 900 Power:
    Pre-strung with bg66, just tell me the tension and I'l string it. It has been through 6 months of use at 25-28lbs, only after that I started using string protectors. So there're some minor 'dents' on the bottom of the frame, but nothing serious yet. Gripped with yonex supergrap on the wood.
    3UG3, BX Coded, selling for 55 euros

Victor Bravesword 09
    3UG3, gripped with karakal point 75 (with a double-wrapped overgrip underneath, on the wood), two paintchips, pretty superficial. Strung with bg65ti-pink at 26lbs.
    Selling for 65 euros

RSL X2 Gold
    2UG5, towelgripped (victor), strung with bg80 at 29lbs, excellent condition, used once.
    Selling for 50 euros

Sotx Conmax Power 7000
    3UG3, strung with turoise BG65 at 25lbs, gripped with Wilson X-Tack. 3 nasty looking chips, so selling price reduced a lot.
    Selling for 50 euros

Karakal M-tec 75 (2008 version)
    3UG3, strung with yellow bg80, gripped with yonex supergrap on the wood. No damage, not used a lot. These strings were it's first restring.
    Selling for 40 euros

Karakal M-tec 80 tattoo
    These limited editions are 3UG3, towelgripped strung with bg80 originally at 27-28lbs. Almost all in pretty good condition.
    Selling for 50 euros a piece (I have 3 in total)

Strength Pro 160
    160gram G3 training racket, factory strings/grip, originally selling for 90 euros, mine is 30 euros.

Sotx LG300
    5UG5, strung with Microlegend at 24lbs, towelgrip, Free with any racket

Squashracket
    Sanded the grip down to a G5, towelgripped it, strung with some unknown badmintonstring.
    It's pretty beaten. But if you buy a racket from me, you can have this one for free as well. It weighs 200g as it is now.

The pictures (hopefully in a normal order)

Attached Files:

2. dinitial

dinitial Regular Member

Where is your location in Holland?

3. jerby

jerby Regular Member

I live in Haarlem, I play at Duinwijck :)

4. jerby

jerby Regular Member

Still available:
    MT80's, mt75, cp7k, at900P

Sold:
    X2, BS09, LG300, squashracket, SP160

5. jerby

jerby Regular Member

at900P sold,
    I'm closing this thread. The mt80 and mt75 are available, so is my cp7k. But those might be for another thread next week or so.

thanks all for looking!
    -Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.