Results 1 to 4 of 4
06-15-2010, 09:45 PM #1
Looking to join a club or social game on Wednesday or Thursday nights, near CBD area.
Is there any social game or clubs playing on Wednesday/Thursday nights near CBD?
I'm not sure if I'm A or B player.. but I know I nearly got whipped by a 14 years old girl the other day....
06-16-2010, 12:35 AM #2
CCC Badminton plays at MSAC every Wednesday night
Hi Uncle George,
CCC Badminton plays at MSAC every Wednesday night.
And we welcome BadmintonCentral members to attend.
Click on this link for more info: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...31#post1462131
06-16-2010, 01:20 AM #3
How does the booking thread work??
Do I reply the tread and add my name to the list?
How much is the cost? I'm non-member to MSAC. What's the cost of joining and what are the benefits?
And also, what are the session times? The tread said closed for booking on Tuesday, I guess I'm too late today lol.
Much appreciated if you could help on the above questions.
06-16-2010, 01:43 AM #4
Will explain tonight; or read links provided
Hi Uncle George,
* How does the booking thread work?
Just come tonight and BCers will explain to you, or you can read this thread:
* Do I reply the thread and add my name to the list?
I will add your name for tonight.
Click on this link to check: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...=1#post1462199
* How much is the cost?
At MSAC, it's $12 for visitors, $8 for members.
* I'm non-member to MSAC. What's the cost of joining and what are the benefits?
Will explain tonight. Or read this link:
* And also, what are the session times? The thread said closed for booking on Tuesday, I guess I'm too late today lol.
Our CCC courts for this session:
(5 courts to 11:00pm)
(1) Court No.10 ... from 7:30pm (3.5 hours)
(2) Court No.11 ... from 8:00pm (3.0 hours)
(3) Court No.1 ..... from 10:00pm (1:0 hour)
(4) Court No.2 ..... from 10:00pm (1.0 hour)
(5) Court No.12 ... from 10:00pm (1.0 hour)
giving us a total of 9.50 hours of court-time.
We haven't exceeded 24 players (for tonight); so you are OK.
Last edited by chris-ccc; 06-16-2010 at 01:48 AM.
By davidcheng in forum Australia / New ZealandReplies: 2: 02-19-2012, 03:12 AM
By michellelee in forum SingaporeReplies: 6: 11-25-2010, 02:16 AM
By neorex in forum SingaporeReplies: 0: 07-01-2010, 01:04 AM
By extremenanopowe in forum SingaporeReplies: 13: 03-25-2009, 10:09 AM
By ating1978 in forum MalaysiaReplies: 2: 02-05-2008, 02:40 AM