User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Hello Everyone From Calgary

    Hello, my name is hk-man. I'm deaf and student of SAIT. I live in Calgary. I love to play badminton all my life since junior school. I also got gold medal from high school. I would like to play with someone I can play single and double. Anyone who lives in Calgary maybe i can contract you for playing badminton with me This website is my first time.

    Nice to meet you Everyone.

    Hk-man

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hk-man View Post
    Hello, my name is hk-man. I'm deaf and student of SAIT. I live in Calgary. I love to play badminton all my life since junior school. I also got gold medal from high school. I would like to play with someone I can play single and double. Anyone who lives in Calgary maybe i can contract you for playing badminton with me This website is my first time.

    Nice to meet you Everyone.

    Hk-man
    hi hkman, where do u usually go play? SAIT? They jackup the price so much lol

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    hi hkman, where do u usually go play? SAIT? They jackup the price so much lol
    I play badminton in SAIT all the time and I got free for entrance but I paid tuition fee. Most Friday I always go to Badminton Leagues on North West and right now it is over I have to wait until this fall and then I can play it again.


    Hk-man

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hk-man View Post
    I play badminton in SAIT all the time and I got free for entrance but I paid tuition fee. Most Friday I always go to Badminton Leagues on North West and right now it is over I have to wait until this fall and then I can play it again.


    Hk-man
    is SAIT open for the summer months? if so can u post their time and dates?
    i still have some passes leftover from a book pass i bought before. Don't know if SAIT let me use them. They keep changing
    fees and what passes for what activity.
    Last edited by cooler; 06-16-2010 at 07:48 PM.

  5. #5
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Welcome..

    Quote Originally Posted by hk-man View Post
    Hello, my name is hk-man. I'm deaf and student of SAIT. I live in Calgary. I love to play badminton all my life since junior school. I also got gold medal from high school. I would like to play with someone I can play single and double. Anyone who lives in Calgary maybe i can contract you for playing badminton with me This website is my first time.

    Nice to meet you Everyone.

    Hk-man
    ..to BCDF, hk-man!..Hopefully you get a chance to play with cooler..
    visit us often!

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    is SAIT open for the summer months? if so can u post their time and dates?
    i still have some passes leftover from a book pass i bought before. Don't know if SAIT let me use them. They keep changing
    fees and what passes for what activity.
    Umm I believe SAIT will be open on summer months.

    Here a gym schedule:

    http://sait.ca/campusresources/welln...wellness.shtml

    http://sait.ca/pages/campusresources...m_schedule.pdf

    Honestly, I don't know everything about the passes. Maybe you should go to SAIT and try use your passes if they will accept it.



    Hk-Man

Similar Threads

  1. MP-33 in Calgary?
    By Midget_Boy in forum Market Place
    Replies: 13
    : 03-14-2004, 04:43 PM
  2. Is the AT-700 out in Calgary yet?
    By MusclePower100 in forum Market Place
    Replies: 12
    : 07-20-2003, 01:28 PM
  3. Is the AT-700 out in Calgary yet?
    By MusclePower100 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 07-10-2003, 02:03 PM
  4. Where to buy in calgary
    By bob87 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 03-08-2003, 10:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •