Weights

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by daiqi, Jun 17, 2010.

1. daiqi

daiqi Regular Member

which muscles do you work on in the gym?

2. druss

druss Regular Member

All of them? Concentrating on just one muscle group will not help you that much...

3. kish-mah-ash

kish-mah-ash Regular Member

in myu case,i would concentrate on the arm muschles.especially on the tricep region and forearm.work on strenghthening your (playing) wrist, hand and fingers also.

4. !¿Clue?!

!¿Clue?! Regular Member

One program only...P90X:D

Muscle Confusion.

5. neogenesus

neogenesus Regular Member

student
    I have done P90X for 3 rounds (lost 40 Lbs) and it really helps my badminton a lot. It works really great because it trains all of your muscle area (arm, chest, back, leg, neck, shoulder and core). It just how to manage the schedule so that you won't over trained your muscle is a bit tricky. I really recommend for everyone that doesn't have any idea on what kind of exercise to do and how to do it properly to check P90X. Badminton is not just arm and wrist sport, it involves all of the muscle groups.

6. !¿Clue?!

!¿Clue?! Regular Member

Wow nice i'm impressed, congrats on your weight loss! I just started a couple weeks, hard work, but I know in a few months it will pay off. Am a skinny person so weight loss isn't important, just the legs/abs/arms will work out for me:D
    Did you manage to buy the p90x recovery drink / pills and other stuff they promote to you? Or do you go with your regular diet? (Food, p90x, badminton etc.)

7. neogenesus

neogenesus Regular Member

student
    I didn't use any of the recovery drink or supplements from them, all I drink was whey protein shake every time I finish working out. Right now, I am doing "Insanity" and this thing will increase your stamina and agility even more than P90X. If you are doing badminton and P90X, you should modify the schedule and try not to over train your body unless you just playing badminton at recreational level then it's not a problem. I play sometimes around 5-7 hours a day and burn nearly 4000 calories total (estimated), so I take an extra rest day after badminton day.