Strung Up NZ SUCKS ASS!

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Smilley, Jan 28, 2003.

1. Smilley

Smilley Regular Member

IT Sec
    Just for you people who are in Auckland NZ who need restringing, do not ask the 2 old idiots at "Strung Up" to restring your racquets. They are incompetent old farts.

They have this fancy so call $5,000 machine that tells the tension on your racquet. Let me say that machine is a real waste of money if indeed it really cost them $5,000.

If you are a A/B grade player, please get someone who knows the difference from A 17 pound strung racquet to 24 pounder just by strumming the string rather then using a machine to say otherwise. I had my restrung and asked for 22 pounds but it came back at just 17. Needless to say I was very dissapointed and it cost me $28. I demanded a restring and even showed them a racquet of mine which was on 24 pounds, on their machine it showed 34 pounds, which was rediculous.

They offered a restring but I felt it was a threat when they say I can restring your racquet but it might break. I thought, I rather waste that $28 bucks to know that you are a incompetent stringer then to have you handle my racquet ever again.

In the end, I found a shop who really knew what the feel of 23 pounds was. Now I am happy.

Beware people, they are some idiots out they who think they know better then you even though they don't play badminton.