FS: ZELM Trixon 8 and Babolat X-Feel Power (Vancouver - Canada)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by scotch, Jun 21, 2010.

1. scotch

scotch New Member

Zelm Trixon 8 is in excellent condition. The racket has no paint chip or crack. This is my spare Trixon 8. Racket is 3UG5 with Yonex super grap AC102EX on the handle, and strung with Ashaway Zymax 70 at 23 lbs. BP is about 285mm. No bag is included in the sale. Price is $75.00 Canadian.

IMGP0737.jpg IMGP0736.jpg IMGP0735.jpg IMGP0738.jpg

Babolat X-Feel Power is also in excellent condition with no paint chip or crack. It does have minor mark from picking up shuttles. Bought the racket from a local dealer and strung with Yonex BG80 at 23 lbs. BP with Yonex 102EX wrap is about 282mm. Original Babolat racket bag is included in the sale. Price is $130.00 Canadian.

IMGP0741.jpg IMGP0740.jpg IMGP0739.jpg

Both rackets are surplus to my need. Local sale is preferred in Vancouver. Please use my hotmail for any questions. Hotmail address: scottssch@hotmail.com

scott

2. scotch

scotch New Member

Only the Babolat X Feel Power is still available. Now the racket will come with your choice of 10M Victor VS-850 string (white) or 10M Yonex BG 66 Maxima (white).

scott

3. Stavpeleg

Stavpeleg New Member

You still sell?