Ns3000

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by silentheart, Jun 22, 2010.

1. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Just an update. A new racquet is adding to NS line up. NS3000 is coming is late July/Aug in US. No spec yet and I will give some review once I have my sample.
    No, it is not stiffer than NS9900.

2. Blitzzards

Blitzzards Regular Member

Do you mean this NS3000?

Looks more like a beginners' or ladies' racquet to me in terms of specs.

3. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Yes, I am just not sure which color is going to be available in US. A lady's racquet.

4. orgasmerator

orgasmerator Regular Member

I've been playing with 2 of these exclusively for about 2-3 weeks. One strung at 26lbs and one at 28lbs, both with bg-80. The reason I bought it was because of the "kick" during smashes. However, the control is not all over the place. Before the ns3000, I had a ns9900 and I like the 3000 much more. I play mostly doubles, intermediate to low, low, low advanced. :) Last night I was playing with my at900t and I could not generate more smash speed than the 3000, very weird.

A few others in the group have this racket as well, mostly girls. Reading the description for the racket, I think the paint scheme is for "ladies" but I honestly, truly, like it more than the ns9900 or at900t. Personally.