User Tag List

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

171010 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

court 1,2 and 3 from 6pm to 8 pm.
    we have a few youngster here so young player who wanna join us, u can contact me @90888680(keith)

players for this sun currently are
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.milokid
    6.darren(new)
    7.jian an
    8.jeremy
    9.kelvin
    10.vincent(new)
    11.ben
    12.joanna
    13.jian an's friend(new)
    14.jordan
    15.derek

we will cap the number of players at 22!
    SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.
    players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.THANK YOU!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

171010 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

we have a few youngster here so young player who wanna join us, u can contact me @90888680(keith)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.milokid
    6.darren(new)
    7.jian an
    8.jeremy
    9.kelvin
    10.vincent(new)
    11.ben
    12.joanna
    13.jian an's friend(new)
    14.jordan
    15.derek
    16.tong

SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.
    players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.THANK YOU!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.milokid
    6.darren(new)
    7.jian an
    8.jeremy
    9.kelvin
    10.vincent(new)
    11.ben
    12.joanna
    13.jian an's friend(new)
    14.jordan
    15.derek
    16.tong
    17.ronald
    18.jeffrick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

241010 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.milokid
    6.vincent
    7.joanna
    8.ben
    9.eileen
    10.candice

Last edited by ahchua; 10-17-2010 at 11:37 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sry boss, for not coming yesterday. pls dun ban me.. treat you a gd one next time..luv you..muack^^..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

241010 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.milokid
    6.vincent
    7.joanna
    8.ben
    9.eileen
    10.candice
    11.jian an
    12.guAn xiang
    13.dilian(new)
    14.jiayanz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.milokid
    6.vincent
    7.joanna
    8.ben
    9.eileen
    10.candice
    11.jian an
    12.guAn xiang
    13.dilian(new)
    14.jiayanz
    15.yew heng(new)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Keith, would like to join this Sun session. thanks !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.milokid
    6.vincent
    7.joanna
    8.ben
    9.eileen
    10.candice
    11.jian an
    12.guAn xiang
    13.dilian(new)
    14.jiayanz
    15.yew heng(new)
    16.tong
    17.sherwin(new)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.milokid
    6.vincent
    7.joanna
    8.ben
    9.eileen
    10.candice
    11.jian an
    12.guAn xiang
    13.dilian(new)
    14.jiayanz
    15.yew heng(new)
    16.tong
    17.sherwin(new)
    18.Betsy
    19.derek

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.milokid
    6.vincent
    7.joanna
    8.ben
    9.eileen
    10.candice
    11.jian an
    12.guAn xiang
    13.tingmei
    14.jiayanz
    15.tingmei's friend
    16.tong
    17.sherwin(new)
    18.Betsy
    19.derek
    21.david

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.milokid
    6.vincent
    7.joanna
    8.ben
    9.eileen
    10.candice
    11.jian an
    12.guAn xiang
    13.tingmei
    14.jiayanz
    15.tingmei's friend
    16.tong
    17.sherwin(new)
    18.Betsy
    19.derek
    21.david
    22.samuel(new)

sorry guys,full hse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

311010 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.vincent
    7.joanna
    8.ben

\

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

311010 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.vincent
    7.joanna
    8.ben
    9.sherwin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.vincent
    7.joanna
    8.ben
    9.sherwin
    10.jian an
    11.betsy
    12.jyz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I m coming too! -Ronald

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.vincent
    7.joanna
    8.ben
    9.sherwin
    10.jian an
    11.betsy
    12.jyz
    13.ronald

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast