User Tag List

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be there this sunday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

311010 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

court 1,2 and 3 from 6pm to 8 pm.
    we have a few youngster here so young player who wanna join us, u can contact me @90888680(keith)

players for this sun currently are
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.vincent
    7.joanna
    8.ben
    9.sherwin
    10.jian an
    11.betsy
    12.jyz
    13.ronald
    14.jeremy
    15.derek
    16.derrick
    17.dilian
    18.guan xiang

we will cap the number of players at 22!
    SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.
    players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.THANK YOU!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi Keith,

Pls count me in for today's session!
    Thanks
    D

Quote Originally Posted by ahchua View Post
    311010 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

we have a few youngster here so young player who wanna join us, u can contact me @90888680(keith)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.vincent
    7.joanna
    8.ben
    9.sherwin
    10.jian an
    11.betsy
    12.jyz
    13.ronald
    14.jeremy
    15.derek
    16.derrick
    17.dilian
    18.guan xiang

SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.
    players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.THANK YOU!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.vincent
    7.joanna
    8.ben
    9.sherwin
    10.jian an
    11.betsy
    12.jyz
    13.ronald
    14.jeremy
    15.derek
    16.derrick
    17.dilian
    18.guan xiang
    19.brenda
    20.brenda friend
    21.david
    22.kelvin

FULL HSE!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

071110 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.ben
    7.joanna

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im coming this coming weekend (:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

071110 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.milo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'll be there this sunday Keith, still feel heartache after my racket broke last Sun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jermy76 View Post
    i'll be there this sunday Keith, still feel heartache after my racket broke last Sun
    Especially one u really like, how did u break it? n which model?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha i heard from alex.u r really suay.aiyoooo nvm la..racket is sure will break wan but it's just a matter of time.there r a lot of gd n inexpensive racket around.if you wan i can let you try some on sunday=)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.milo
    9.jeremy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

peter u coming this sunday?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.milo
    9.jeremy
    10.brenda
    11.brenda's friend 1(new)
    12.brenda's friend 2(new)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.milo
    9.jeremy
    10.brenda
    13.derek
    14.suan xian
    15.xavier(TBC)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pls count me in for this Sunday's session. thanks
    D

Quote Originally Posted by ahchua View Post

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.milo
    9.jeremy
    10.brenda
    13.derek
    14.suan xian
    15.xavier(TBC)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.milo
    9.jeremy
    10.brenda
    13.derek
    14.suan xian
    15.xavier(TBC)
    16. Tan

[COLOR=black]SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.
    players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.milo
    9.jeremy
    10.brenda
    13.derek
    14.suan xian
    15.xavier(TBC)
    16. Tan
    17.david

[COLOR=black]SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.
    players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast