User Tag List

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

281110 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

court 1,2 and 3 from 6pm to 8 pm.
    we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith)

players for this sun currently are

Male
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.junbao
    4.ben
    5.ferrerkiko
    6.alson
    7.fransis
    8.guan xiang
    10.alfred
    11.gideon(TBC)

Female
    1.lihwa
    2.joanna
    3.yiping
    4.betsy
    5.jiayan
    6.wendy
    7.mandy

we will cap the number of players at 22!
    SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.
    players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

281110 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith)

Male
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.junbao
    4.ben
    5.ferrerkiko
    6.alson
    7.fransis
    8.guan xiang
    10.alfred
    11.gideon(TBC)
    12.kelvin
    13.kelvin1

Female
    1.lihwa
    2.joanna
    3.yiping
    4.betsy
    5.jiayan
    6.wendy
    7.mandy

SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.
    players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

051210 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

Male
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.junbao
    4.ben
    5.alson

Female
    1.lihwa
    2.joanna
    3.yiping
    4.wendy
    5.jiayan

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

051210 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

Male
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.junbao
    4.ben
    5.alson
    6.derrick
    7.liuchen

Female
    1.lihwa
    2.joanna
    3.yiping
    4.wendy
    5.jiayan

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Male
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.junbao
    4.ben
    5.alson
    6.derrick
    7.liuchen
    8.derek
    9.guan xiang
    10.alan
    11.dennis

Female
    1.lihwa
    2.joanna
    3.yiping
    4.wendy
    5.jiayan
    6.betsy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Male
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.junbao
    4.ben
    5.alson
    6.derrick
    7.liuchen
    8.derek
    9.guan xiang
    10.alan
    11.dennis
    12.yau
    13.david
    14.dickson

Female
    1.lihwa
    2.joanna
    3.yiping
    4.betsy
    5.jiayan

Last edited by ahchua; 12-05-2010 at 12:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

121210 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith),97703200(derrick)

Male
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.junbao
    4.ben

Female
    1.lihwa
    2.joanna
    3.yiping
    4.betsy
    5.jiayan

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

players who are interested can jus contact me or add ur name into the list thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

121210 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith),97703200(derrick)

Male
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.ben

Female
    1.lihwa
    2.brenda friend
    3.yiping
    4.betsy
    5.jiayan
    6.brenda

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, would like to join tomorrow's session. Tong

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Male
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.tong
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.ben

Female
    1.lihwa
    2.brenda friend
    3.yiping
    4.betsy
    5.jiayan
    6.brenda

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey pple.sorry for this sun game.a number of us were caught up with compeition n unable to attend the game at nit.i assure u,nex sun game will be a better one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

191210 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

Male
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.ben
    4.junbao

Female
    1.lihwa
    2.brenda
    3.yiping
    4.joanna
    5.jiayan

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

me coming this sun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

191210 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

Male
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.ben
    4.junbao
    5.jeremy

Female
    1.lihwa
    2.brenda
    3.yiping
    4.joanna
    5.jiayan

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey keith
    add me in the list
    thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Male
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.ben
    4.junbao
    5.jeremy
    6.milokid
    7.arvin(tbc)
    8.arvin1(tbc)

Female
    1.lihwa
    2.brenda
    3.yiping
    4.joanna
    5.jiayan
    6.arvin2(tbc)

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast