User Tag List

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

191210 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

court 1,2 and 3 from 6pm to 8 pm.
    we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith)

players for this sun currently are

Male
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.ben
    4.junbao
    5.jeremy
    6.milokid
    7.arvin(tbc)
    8.arvin1(tbc)

Female
    1.lihwa
    2.brenda
    3.yiping
    4.joanna
    5.jiayan
    6.arvin2(tbc)
    7.wendy

we will cap the number of players at 22!
    SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.
    players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

191210 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith)

Male
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.ben
    4.junbao
    5.jeremy
    6.milokid

Female
    1.lihwa
    2.brenda
    3.yiping
    4.joanna
    5.jiayan
    6.brenda1
    7.wendy
    8.brenda2
    9.joyce
    10.huiyun(tbc)
    11.betsy

SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.
    players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry keith, i won't be able to make it later as i just injured my ankle earlier this morning in a freak accident at home.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok no problem.u take care

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Male
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.ben
    4.junbao
    5.roy(new)
    6.milokid
    7.kelvin

Female
    1.lihwa
    2.brenda
    3.yiping
    4.joanna
    5.jiayan
    6.brenda1
    7.wendy
    8.brenda2
    9.joyce
    10.huiyun(tbc)
    11.betsy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

261210 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith),97703200(derrick)

1.derrick(organiser)
    2.junbao
    3.jian an
    4.lihwa
    5.ben
    6.derek

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

261210 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith),97703200(derrick)

1.derrick(organiser)
    2.junbao
    3.jian an
    4.lihwa
    5.ben
    6.derek
    7.betsy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.derrick(organiser)
    2.junbao
    3.jian an
    4.lihwa
    5.ben
    6.derek
    7.betsy
    8.ycheng

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

020111 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

we are using PROACE,PROTECT MASTERPIECE shutters.

we are only collecting $5 frm everybody cause it's a new year!

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.ben
    6.lihwa
    7.derek
    8.yiping

SO,those interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'll be joining in this session to start 2011! see ya all

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

020111 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.ben
    6.lihwa
    7.derek
    8.yiping
    9.jeremy

SO,those interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi pete, i m currently overseas nw tt y i cant reply ur msg.but don worry i will add ur name to the game.i will e back tmr.see u on sun.thank!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.ben
    6.lihwa
    7.derek
    8.yiping
    9.jeremy
    10.pete

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.ben
    6.lihwa
    7.derek
    8.yiping
    9.jeremy
    10.pete
    11.celyn
    12.jia min

Last edited by ahchua; 12-29-2010 at 11:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.ben
    6.lihwa
    7.derek
    8.yiping
    9.jeremy
    10.pete
    11.celyn
    12.jia min
    13.zhuting
    14.gideon(tbc)
    15.kelvin(tbc)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.ben
    6.lihwa
    7.derek
    8.yiping
    9.jeremy
    10.pete
    11.celyn
    12.jia min
    13.zhuting
    14.gideon(tbc)
    15.kelvin(tbc)
    16.brenda
    17.evlyn

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.ben
    6.lihwa
    7.derek
    8.yiping
    9.jeremy
    10.pete
    11.celyn
    12.jia min
    13.zhuting
    14.gideon(tbc)
    15.kelvin(tbc)
    16.brenda
    17.evlyn
    18.david
    19.tom(new)

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast