User Tag List

Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

130211 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

we are using PROACE AT75 shutters.

court 1,2 from 6pm to 8 pm.
    we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith),97703200(derrick)

players for this sun currently are

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.lee
    5.tong
    6.kelvin
    7.li hua
    8.junbao
    9.wendy
    10.joanna(tbc)
    11.yiping(tbc)
    12.alfred
    13.tom
    14.tom's friend
    15.brenda

waiting

we will cap the number of players at 15!
    SO,those interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.
    players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

130211 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith),97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.lee
    5.tong
    6.kelvin
    7.li hua
    8.junbao
    9.wendy
    10.joanna(tbc)
    11.brenda(tbc)
    12.alfred
    13.tom
    14.tom's friend

waiting

SO,those interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.
    players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.lee
    5.tong
    6.kelvin
    7.li hua
    8.junbao
    9.wendy
    10.joanna(tbc)
    11.tom's friend
    12.alfred
    13.tom

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello pple! i need more GIRLS player for today's game.interested player can jus contact me.but male players who are interested,u r welcome too!

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.lee
    5.tong
    6.kelvin
    7.li hua
    8.junbao
    9.wendy
    10.tom
    11.tom's friend
    12.alfred

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

200211 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

200211 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.alfred
    7.wendy

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.alfred
    7.wendy
    8.joanna
    9.yiping

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

270211 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jiayan
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.wendy(tbc)
    7.joanna(tbc)

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

270211 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jiayan
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.wendy(tbc)
    7.joanna(tbc)
    8.jianan

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jiayan
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.wendy
    7.hendry
    8.jianan

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jiayan
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.wendy
    7.hendry
    8.jian an
    9.kelvin

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

060311 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

060311 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.ben

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.yiping
    9.brenda

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi, which courts are u guys playing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi! court 1 n 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.ben(new)
    7.joanna
    8.yiping
    9.brenda
    10.kelvin

waiting

Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast