User Tag List

Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

060311 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

we are using PROACE AT75 shutters.

court 1,2 from 6pm to 8 pm.
    we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith),97703200(derrick)

players for this sun currently are

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.ben(new)
    7.joanna
    8.yiping
    9.brenda
    10.kelvin
    11.betsy

waiting

we will cap the number of players at 15!
    SO,those interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.
    players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

060311 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith),97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.ben(new)
    7.joanna
    8.yiping
    9.brenda
    10.kelvin
    11.betsy
    12.ronald

waiting

SO,those interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.
    players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.ben(new)
    7.joanna
    8.yiping
    9.brenda
    10.kelvin
    11.betsy
    12.ronald
    13.nicholas(new)
    14.frandy(new)

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.ben(new)
    7.joanna
    8.yiping
    9.brenda
    10.kelvin
    11.betsy
    12.darren(new)
    13.nicholas(new)
    14.frandy(new)

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

130311 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith),

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.jiayanz
    7.betsy
    8.frandy(TBC)
    9.frandy'sfriend(TBC)

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

130311 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith),

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.jiayanz
    7.betsy
    8.frandy
    9.eric

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

would like to join this Sun. t

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.jiayanz
    7.betsy
    8.frandy
    9.eric
    10.srirang(new)
    11.wendy
    12.tong
    13.yiping(tbc)

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.jiayanz
    7.betsy
    8.frandy
    9.eric
    10.srirang(new)
    11.wendy
    12.tong
    13.yiping(tbc)
    14.joyce
    15.huiyun

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi ahchua, i been to your session last week, but i m not sure if i meet the requirement.

Ben

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi passiontea, ur skills is ok la..can play a decent game can liao.welcome u to join us anytime=)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

200311 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.eric
    7.fraddy
    8.betsy
    9.jiayan

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

200311 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.eric
    7.fraddy
    8.betsy
    9.jiayan
    10.wendy
    11.lenard(TBC)

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.eric
    7.fraddy
    8.betsy
    9.jiayan
    10.wendy
    11.lenard(TBC)
    12.andy

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*players that are not of the group standard will be adviced to join other groups that are of their standard.

we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.eric
    7.fraddy
    8.betsy
    9.jiayan
    10.wendy
    11.lenard(TBC)
    12.andy
    13.kelvin

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*players that are not of the group standard will be adviced to join other groups that are of their standard.

we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.eric
    7.fraddy
    8.betsy
    9.jiayan
    10.wendy
    11.lenard(TBC)
    12.andy
    13.kelvin
    14.blindaim 1 97403339
    15.blindaim 2

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.alfred
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.eric
    7.fraddy
    8.betsy
    9.jiayan
    10.wendy
    11.lenard(TBC)
    12.andy
    13.kelvin
    14.blindaim 1 97403339
    15.blindaim 2

THANK PPLE, TODAY FULL HSE=) no more slots.

Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast