User Tag List

Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

like to join the game tomorrow. t

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

170411 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be adviced to join other groups that are of their standard.

we are using PROACE AT75 shutters.

court 1,2 from 6pm to 8 pm.court 3 from 7pm to 8pm
    we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith)

players for this sun currently are

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.eric
    7.fraddy
    8.betsy
    9.elroy
    10.alfred
    11.gideon
    12.guan xiang
    13.tong
    14.jikai(tbc)

we will cap the number of players at 17!
    SO,those interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement.PLS check e forum for slots before coming as i don't want the place to be overcrowded.

To be fair to us,pls inform me that you will not be attending 1 DAY BEFOREHAND. if not,you will have to pay $5 as penalty. So please comfirm your own schedule so that other who want to attend have a slot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

240411 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be adviced to join other groups that are of their standard.

court 1,2 from 6pm to 8 pm.
    we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.eric
    7.fraddy
    8.betsy
    9.raymond
    10.jiayan

we will cap the number of players at 15!
    SO,those interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement.PLS check e forum for slots before coming as i don't want the place to be overcrowded.

To be fair to us,pls inform me that you will not be attending 1 DAY BEFOREHAND. if not,you will have to pay $5 as penalty. So please comfirm your own schedule so that other who want to attend have a slot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

240411 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.eric
    7.fraddy
    8.betsy
    9.raymond
    10.jiayan
    11.zhuting
    12.zt's friend
    13.alfred
    14.gideon
    15.kelvin

FULL HSE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NO GAME THIS SUN(1/5/2011)!!! sorry guys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

080511 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.jiayanz
    7.betsy
    8.wendy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

080511 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.jiayanz
    7.betsy
    8.wendy
    9.fandy
    10.eric

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.jiayanz
    7.betsy
    8.wendy
    9.fandy
    10.eric
    11.alfred
    12.zhuting
    13.soontat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry pple there will be no game tmr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

220511 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.jiayanz
    7.betsy
    8.fandy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

050611 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.betsy
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.jiayanz
    7.yiping

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

050611 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.betsy
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.jiayanz
    7.yiping
    8.Elroy
    9.wendy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.betsy
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.jiayanz
    7.yiping
    8.Elroy
    9.wendy
    10.Joanne
    11.soontat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.betsy
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.jiayanz
    7.yiping
    8.Elroy
    9.wendy
    10.Joanne
    11.soontat
    12.fandy
    13.florance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.betsy
    3.jian an
    4.alfred
    5.brenda
    6.jiayanz
    7.yiping
    8.elroy
    9.wendy
    10.joanne
    11.soontat
    12.fandy
    13.florence
    14.ted(new)
    15.ting mei

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

120611 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jiayan
    3.jian an
    4.alfred
    5.wendy
    6.junbao
    7.lihua
    8.fandy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

120611 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jiayan
    3.jian an
    4.alfred
    5.wendy
    6.junbao
    7.lihua
    8.fandy
    9.joanna
    10.yiping
    11.jie(new)

Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast