User Tag List

Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

190611 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be adviced to join other groups that are of their standard.

we are using PROACE AT75 shutters.

court 1,2 from 6pm to 8 pm.
    we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith)

players for this sun currently are

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jiayan
    3.jian an
    4.fandy
    5.wendy
    6.junbao
    7.lihua

we will cap the number of players at 15!
    SO,those interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement.PLS check e forum for slots before coming as i don't want the place to be overcrowded.

To be fair to us,pls inform me that you will not be attending 1 DAY BEFOREHAND. if not,you will have to pay $5 as penalty. So please comfirm your own schedule so that other who want to attend have a slot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

190611 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be adviced to join other groups that are of their standard.

we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jiayan
    3.jian an
    4.fandy
    5.wendy
    6.junbao
    7.lihua
    8.yiping
    9.joanna
    10.soontat

SO,those interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement.PLS check e forum for slots before coming as i don't want the place to be overcrowded.

To be fair to us,pls inform me that you will not be attending 1 DAY BEFOREHAND. if not,you will have to pay $5 as penalty. So please comfirm your own schedule so that other who want to attend have a slot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jiayan
    3.jian an
    4.fandy
    5.wendy
    6.junbao
    7.lihua
    8.yiping
    9.joanna
    10.soontat
    11.bao sheng

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jiayan
    3.jian an
    4.fandy
    5.wendy
    6.junbao
    7.lihua
    8.bobby(new)
    9.kelvin
    10.fransis
    11.bao sheng

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jiayan
    3.jian an
    4.fandy
    5.wendy
    6.junbao
    7.lihua
    8.bobby(new)
    9.kelvin
    10.fransis
    11.bao sheng
    12. max

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

260611 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.eric
    3.jian an
    4.fandy
    5.wendy
    6.junbao
    7.lihua
    8.yiping
    9.elroy
    10.kelvin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

260611 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.eric
    3.jian an
    4.fandy
    5.wendy
    6.junbao
    7.lihua
    8.yiping
    9.elroy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.eric
    3.jian an
    4.fandy
    5.wendy
    6.junbao
    7.lihua
    8.yiping
    9.elroy
    10.leung

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry leung n fandy.there was some cock up ytd.REALLY SORRY!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

030711 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jiayan
    3.jian an
    4.fandy
    5.lihua
    6.junbao
    7.kelvin
    8.derrick

Btw, i m also selling shutters that the group is using ar $23 each.Let me know if you wanna purchase it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

030711 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.derrick(organiser)
    2.jiayan
    3.junbao
    4.fandy
    5.lihua
    6.kelvin
    7.wendy

Btw, i m also selling shutters that the group is using ar $23 each.Let me know if you wanna purchase it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.derrick(organiser)
    2.jiayan
    3.junbao
    4.fandy
    5.lihua
    6.kelvin
    7.wendy
    8.elroy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

100711 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jiayan
    3.jian an
    4.fandy
    5.lihua
    6.wendy
    7.leang

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

100711 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jiayan
    3.jian an
    4.fandy
    5.lihua
    6.wendy
    7.leang
    8.jiayi
    9.eric
    10.elroy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jiayan
    3.jian an
    4.fandy
    5.lihua
    6.wendy
    7.leang
    8.jiayi
    9.eric
    10.elroy
    11.baosheng

There are still 4 slots.Last min player just drop me a sms if you wanna join

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

170711 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jiayan
    3.jian an
    4.fandy
    5.lihua
    6.wendy
    7.leang
    8.elroy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

170711 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jiayan
    3.jian an
    4.fandy
    5.lihua
    6.wendy
    7.leang
    8.elroy
    9.kai sheng

Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast