User Tag List

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

170711 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be adviced to join other groups that are of their standard.

we are using PROACE AT75 shutters.

court 1,2 from 6pm to 8 pm.
    we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith)

players for this sun currently are

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jiayan
    3.jian an
    4.fandy
    5.lihua
    6.lee
    7.leang
    8.elroy
    9.kai sheng
    10.kelvin
    11.raymond

we will cap the number of players at 15!
    SO,those interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement.PLS check e forum for slots before coming as i don't want the place to be overcrowded.

To be fair to us,pls inform me that you will not be attending 1 DAY BEFOREHAND. if not,you will have to pay $5 as penalty. So please comfirm your own schedule so that other who want to attend have a slot.

Btw, i m also selling shutters that the group is using ar $23 each.Let me know if you wanna purchase it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

170711 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be adviced to join other groups that are of their standard.

we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jiayan
    3.jian an
    4.fandy
    5.lihua
    6.lee
    7.leang
    8.elroy
    9.kai sheng
    10.kelvin
    11.raymond
    12.peter
    13.hendry(tbc)

SO,those interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement.PLS check e forum for slots before coming as i don't want the place to be overcrowded.

To be fair to us,pls inform me that you will not be attending 1 DAY BEFOREHAND. if not,you will have to pay $5 as penalty. So please comfirm your own schedule so that other who want to attend have a slot.

Btw, i m also selling shutters that the group is using ar $23 each.Let me know if you wanna purchase it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jiayan
    3.jian an
    4.fandy
    5.lihua
    6.lee(TBC)
    7.leang
    8.elroy
    9.kai sheng
    10.kelvin
    11.raymond
    12.peter
    13.hendry(tbc)
    14.jeremy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

240711 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.fandy
    3.jian an
    4.eric(tbc)
    5.lihua
    6.zhuting(tbc)
    7.leang
    8.elroy
    9.betsy(tbc)
    10.jeremy(tbc)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

240711 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.fandy
    3.jian an
    4.eric(tbc)
    5.lihua
    6.zhuting(tbc)
    7.leang
    8.elroy
    9.betsy(tbc)
    10.jeremy(tbc)
    11.Ivan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.fandy
    3.jian an
    4.eric(tbc)
    5.lihua
    6.zhuting(tbc)
    7.leang
    8.elroy
    9.betsy(tbc)
    10.jeremy(tbc)
    11.Ivan
    12. Baldwin

Hi will pm you my hp number if there's anything. =D

Cheers,
    Baldwin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.fandy
    3.jian an
    4.eric(tbc)
    5.lihua
    6.zhuting(tbc)
    7.leang
    8.ivan(new)
    9.betsy
    10.jeremy(tbc)
    11.baldwin(new)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.fandy
    3.jian an
    4.eric(tbc)
    5.lihua
    6.zhuting(tbc)
    7.leang
    8.ivan(new)
    9.betsy
    10.jeremy(tbc)
    11.baldwin(new)
    12.kelvin
    13.kp(new)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.fandy
    3.jian an
    4.eric(tbc)
    5.lihua
    6.zhuting(tbc)
    7.leang
    8.kp(new)
    9.betsy
    10.jeremy(tbc)
    11.baldwin(new)
    12.kelvin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.fandy
    3.jian an
    4.eric(tbc)
    5.lihua
    6.zhuting(tbc)
    7.leang
    8.kp(new)
    9.betsy
    10.jeremy(tbc)
    11.baldwin(new)
    12.kelvin
    13.tom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.fandy
    3.jian an
    4.eric(tbc)
    5.lihua
    6.zhuting
    7.leang
    8.kp(new)
    9.betsy
    10.wendy
    11.baldwin(new)
    12.jiayan
    13.tom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MR kaisheng..wrong date!!! hahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

310711 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jiayan
    3.jian an
    4.betsy
    5.lihua
    6.leang
    7.kaisheng

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

310711 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

court 1 from 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jiayan
    3.jian an
    4.elroy
    5.lihua
    6.leang
    7.kaisheng

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

court 1 from 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jiayan
    3.jian an
    4.elroy
    5.lihua
    6.leang
    7.kaisheng
    8.dennie

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

court 1 and 2 from 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.yiping
    3.jian an
    4.elroy
    5.lihua
    6.leang
    7.kaisheng
    8.dennie
    9.wendy
    10.jiayi
    11.tingmei
    12.fandy

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no game this sunday

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast