User Tag List

Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

231011 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be adviced to join other groups that are of their standard.

we are using PROACE AT75 shutters.

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.
    we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith)

players for this sun currently are

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.jack
    5.leang
    6.gary

waiting

SO,those interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement.PLS check e forum for slots before coming as i don't want the place to be overcrowded.

To be fair to us,pls inform me that you will not be attending 1 DAY BEFOREHAND. if not,you will have to pay $5 as penalty. So please comfirm your own schedule so that other who want to attend have a slot.

Btw, i m also selling shutters that the group is using ar $23 each.Let me know if you wanna purchase it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

231011 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be adviced to join other groups that are of their standard.

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.
    we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.jack
    5.leang
    6.gary
    7.ting mei
    8.wendy(new)
    9.fandy

waiting

SO,those interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement.PLS check e forum for slots before coming as i don't want the place to be overcrowded.

To be fair to us,pls inform me that you will not be attending 1 DAY BEFOREHAND. if not,you will have to pay $5 as penalty. So please comfirm your own schedule so that other who want to attend have a slot.

Btw, i m also selling shutters that the group is using ar $23 each.Let me know if you wanna purchase it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.jack
    5.leang
    6.gary
    7.ting mei
    8.wendy(new)
    9.fandy
    10.jane

waiting

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi,

Any one knows of a place where I can rent wood floor court or a cement court with mat by the east coast area? I think most cc have cement floor.

Sorry for side tracking your thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

301011 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.jack
    5.fandy
    6.gary
    7.ting mei
    8.elroy
    9.yiping
    10.jane
    11.jordan

waiting

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

061111 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.jordan
    5.leang
    6.kaisheng

waiting

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

061111 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.*players that are not of the group standard will be adviced to join other groups that are of their standard.we are using PROACE AT75 shutters.court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith)players for this sun currently are1.keith(organiser)2.jian an3.lihua4.jordan5.leang6.kaisheng7.Elroy8.jack9.1 0.11.12.13.waiting1.2.SO,those interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement.PLS check e forum for slots before coming as i don't want the place to be overcrowded.To be fair to us,pls inform me that you will not be attending 1 DAY BEFOREHAND. if not,you will have to pay $5 as penalty. So please comfirm your own schedule so that other who want to attend have a slot.Btw, i m also selling shutters that the group is using ar $23 each.Let me know if you wanna purchase it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

061111 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.jordan
    5.leang
    6.kaisheng
    7.elroy
    8.jack

waiting

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

131111 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.jack
    5.gary
    6.derrick
    7.yiping
    8.tm

waiting

Reply Reply With Quote

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

131111 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.jack
    5.gary
    6.derrick
    7.yiping
    8.tm

waiting
    Last min player,if the list is not full u can jus come.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some changes! we are now having Singles and Doubles game here! 1 court for singles and the other for doubles tentatively! so singles player, come on down!

game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.lihua
    4.bing hui
    5.jian an

waiting

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some changes! we are now having Singles and Doubles game here! 1 court for singles and the other for doubles tentatively! so singles player, come on down!

game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.lihua
    4.bing hui
    5.jian an(tbc)
    6.fandy
    7.kaisheng
    8.jane
    9.marianne
    10.jordan
    11.travel

waiting

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.lihua
    4.bing hui
    5.jian an(tbc)
    6.fandy
    7.kaisheng
    8.jane
    9.kelvin
    10.jordan
    11.travel

waiting

Last edited by ahchua; 11-19-2011 at 05:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.lihua
    4.bing hui
    5.denzyl
    6.fandy
    7.travel

waiting

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.lihua
    4.bing hui
    5.denzyl
    6.fandy
    7.gary
    8.jordan
    9.joanna
    10.brenda
    11.jane

waiting

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.lihua
    4.bing hui
    5.denzyl
    6.fandy
    7.gary
    8.jordan
    9.joanna
    10.brenda
    11.jane
    12.zahadi

waiting

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.lihua
    4.bing hui
    5.denzyl
    6.fandy
    7.gary
    8.jordan
    9.joanna
    10.brenda
    11.jane
    12.zahadi

waiting

Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast