User Tag List

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NO game on 1st of jan 2012

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

080112 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be adviced to join other groups that are of their standard.

we are using PROACE AT75 shutters.

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.
    we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith)

players for this sun currently are

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.jian an
    4.bing hui

waiting
    Last min player,if the list is not full u can jus come.

SO,those interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement.PLS check e forum for slots before coming as i don't want the place to be overcrowded.

To be fair to us,pls inform me that you will not be attending 1 DAY BEFOREHAND. if not,you will have to pay $5 as penalty. So please comfirm your own schedule so that other who want to attend have a slot.

Btw, i m also selling shutters that the group is using ar $23 each.Let me know if you wanna purchase it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

080112 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be adviced to join other groups that are of their standard.

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.
    we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.jian an
    4.bing hui
    5.lihua
    6.lishi
    7.yong en

waiting

SO,those interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement.PLS check e forum for slots before coming as i don't want the place to be overcrowded.

To be fair to us,pls inform me that you will not be attending 1 DAY BEFOREHAND. if not,you will have to pay $5 as penalty. So please comfirm your own schedule so that other who want to attend have a slot.

Btw, i m also selling shutters that the group is using ar $23 each.Let me know if you wanna purchase it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.jian an
    4.ahlong
    5.lihua
    6.lishi
    7.yong en
    8.yiping

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.jian an
    4.ahlong
    5.lihua
    6.lishi
    7.yong en
    8.yiping
    9.jack

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.jian an
    4.ahlong
    5.lihua
    6.lishi
    7.yong en
    8.yiping
    9.jack
    10.ting mei
    11.kek keong(new)
    12.louis yeo(new)

waiting
    Last min players,if the list is not full u can jus come.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This week game(150112) will be at EAST VIEW SECONDARY SCHOOL FROM 6-8PM
    3 Tampines Street 42 Singapore 529177
    6784 0130

next to gongshan primary school.Indoor sport hall gate at the HDB carpark area.DO NOT go by front gate!

1.keith(organiser)
    2.Bing hui
    3.jian an
    4.ah long

waiting

To be fair to us,
    pls inform me that you will not be attending 1 DAY BEFOREHAND. if not,you will have to pay $5 as penalty. So please comfirm your own schedule so that other who want to attend have a slot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This week game(150112) will be at EAST VIEW SECONDARY SCHOOL FROM 6-8PM
    3 Tampines Street 42 Singapore 529177
    6784 0130

next to gongshan primary school.Indoor sport hall gate at the HDB carpark area.DO NOT go by front gate!

1.keith(organiser)
    2.Bing hui
    3.reg
    4.ah long
    5.yiping
    6.ting mei
    7.gary
    8.michael
    9.jordan

waiting

To be fair to us,
    pls inform me that you will not be attending 1 DAY BEFOREHAND. if not,you will have to pay $5 as penalty. So please comfirm your own schedule so that other who want to attend have a slot.

Last edited by ahchua; 01-14-2012 at 03:41 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

290112 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.jian an
    4.bing hui

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

290112 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.jian an
    4.bing hui
    5.fandy

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.jian an
    4.bing hui
    5.fandy
    6.david
    7.ahlong
    8.guanxiang

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi i am looking to play with a group on Sunday evenings in the east. I am an intermediate player. was wondering if i can join the group.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

050212 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.jian an
    4.bing hui
    5.ahlong
    6.brian

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

050212 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.jian an
    4.bing hui
    5.ahlong
    6.brian(new)
    7.yiping
    8.joanna
    9.brenda
    10.coleen
    11.whye choon
    12.soontat
    13.joel

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.jian an
    4.Fandy
    5.ahlong
    6.brian(new)
    7.yiping
    8.joanna
    9.brenda
    10.coleen
    11.whye choon
    12.soontat
    13.joel

waiting
    1.amanda
    2.gary

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

120212 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.jian an
    4.bing hui
    5.ahlong
    6.brian

waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

120212 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

court 1,2 6pm to 8 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.jian an
    4.bing hui
    5.ahlong
    6.brian
    7.lihua
    8.jordan
    9.jane
    10.gary

waiting