User Tag List

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I m not able to play as i will be hosting my own session from 1-3pm and should be tired by the next day
    If also play your session, my arms and legs will give way the next day
    I would like to see ladies play, it is different from just look at guys but unfortunately i can't make it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

220810 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

court 1 and 2 from 6pm to 8 pm.Tentatively if we have more player,we will have court 3 from 7 to 8pm
    we have a few youngster here so young player who wanna join us, u can contact me @90888680(keith)
    or 97703200(derrick)

players for this sun currently are
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.ben
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.yiping
    7.elaine
    8.derek
    9.candice
    10.ronald
    11.stephanie
    12.celyn
    13.marrian

we will cap the number of players at 18!
    SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book. THANK YOU!

* more men needed for this week game!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

220810 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

court 1 and 2 from 6pm to 8 pm.Tentatively if we have more player,we will have court 3 from 7 to 8pm
    we have a few youngster here so young player who wanna join us, u can contact me @90888680(keith)
    or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.ben
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.andy
    7.elaine
    8.derek
    9.candice
    10.ronald
    11.stephanie
    12.celyn
    13.marrian
    14.joyce
    15.brenda

we will cap the number of players at 16!
    SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book. THANK YOU!
    Last edited by ahchua; 08-21-2010 at 01:01 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

full hse for 220810!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

290810 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.

court 1,2 and 3 from 6pm to 8 pm.
    or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.ben
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.yiping
    7.ronald
    8.derek
    9.kang wei
    10.yewmin
    11.joanna
    12.celyn
    13.joyce
    14.brenda

we will cap the number of players at 22!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

290810 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.ben
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.yiping
    7.ronald
    8.derek
    9.kang wei
    10.yewmin
    11.celyn
    12.brenda

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.ben
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.yiping
    7.ronald
    8.derek
    9.kang wei
    10.yewmin
    11.celyn
    12.brenda
    13.peter(new)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi ahchua,

wish to join this week game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok will add ur name to it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.ben
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.yiping
    7.ronald
    8.derek
    9.kang wei
    10.yewmin
    11.celyn
    12.brenda
    13.peter(new)
    14.jeffrick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi ahchua,

I would like to join is this weekend's game pls.

Cheers
    David

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi david! Thank for expressing ur interest in our grp.but i wanna noe if ur skill level is of our group level.if yes, u r welcome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.ben
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.yiping
    7.ronald
    8.derek
    9.kang wei
    10.yewmin
    11.celyn
    12.brenda
    13.peter(new)
    14.jeffrick
    15.walter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.cedric
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.yiping
    7.ronald
    8.derek
    9.kang wei
    10.yewmin
    11.celyn
    12.brenda
    13.peter(new)
    14.jeffrick
    15.walter
    16.jian an
    17.yee han
    18.derek(new)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.cedric
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.yiping
    7.ronald
    8.derek
    9.kang wei
    10.yewmin(new)
    11.celyn
    12.brenda
    13.peter(new)
    14.jeffrick
    15.walter(new)
    16.jian an
    17.yee han
    18.derek(new)
    19.david(new)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

050910 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.ben
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.yiping
    7.ronald
    8.celyn
    9.david
    10.stephanie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello keith and derrick, on 5/9/10 two pair of boy(14) and one pair of girl(14) will like to come to your session for sparring.

skyrider

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast