User Tag List

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok noted, will update e list tonight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi keith, i like to join you guys for this sunday game. pls count me in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi players! Those who wanna join this sun game, let me know early cause as far as the slots are concern, they r filling up fast.thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

050910 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

court 1,2 and 3 from 6pm to 8 pm.
    we have a few youngster here so young player who wanna join us, u can contact me @90888680(keith)
    or 97703200(derrick)

players for this sun currently are
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.ben
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.yiping
    7.ronald
    8.celyn
    9.david
    10.stephanie
    11.skyrider with 6 players(4 boys and 2 girls)
    17.kelvin(new)
    18.jiayanz
    19.wendy
    20.jian an
    21.yee han

we will cap the number of players at 22!
    SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book. THANK YOU!

*players contacting me,pls msg me ur SKILL LEVEL,REAL NAME and ur NICK IN THIS FORUM thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

050910 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

we have a few youngster here so young player who wanna join us, u can contact me @90888680(keith)
    or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.ben
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.yiping
    7.ronald
    8.celyn
    9.david
    10.stephanie
    17.kelvin(new)
    18.jiayanz
    19.wendy
    20.jian an
    21.terrence
    22.andy

SORRY GUYS WE R FULL THIS WEEK!

SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book. THANK YOU!

*players contacting me,pls msg me ur SKILL LEVEL,REAL NAME and ur NICK IN THIS FORUM thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.ben
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.yiping
    7.andy
    8.celyn
    9.david
    10.stephanie
    17.kelvin(new)
    18.jiayanz
    19.wendy
    20.jian an

2 person nt coming so there are still 2 slots left.call or text me if u al wish to join!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

050910 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.ben
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.yiping
    7.andy
    8.celyn
    9.david
    10.stephanie
    17.kelvin(new)
    18.jiayanz
    19.wendy
    20.jian an
    21.marian
    22.samuel(new)

sry guys we r full again! but those who are interested can still send me a msg or pm me for next week games

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spam !!!
    I will be joining next week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

120910 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.ben
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.yiping
    7.celyn
    8.stepahnie
    9.wakko
    10.joanna
    11.brenda
    12.david

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good Games and Some great players.

and i doubt that there are only few youngster in this group. Most of them look so young for me lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahaha ! so vin diesal u playing this sun?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This sun im alway for holiday. I join you Guys two weeks later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi,

would like to join this sunday game..
    Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok will update e thread to nit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

120910 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.ben
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.yiping
    7.celyn
    8.stepahnie
    9.wakko
    10.joanna
    11.brenda
    12.david
    13.jeffrick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.ben
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.yiping
    7.celyn
    8.stepahnie
    9.wakko
    10.joanna
    11.brenda
    12.jeffrick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.stephanie
    6.yiping
    7.celyn
    8.joanna
    9.brenda

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast