User Tag List

Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

260910 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

court 1,2 and 3 from 6pm to 8 pm.
    we have a few youngster here so young player who wanna join us, u can contact me @90888680(keith)
    or 97703200(derrick)

players for this sun currently are
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.joanna
    8.jeffery
    9.lee(new)
    10.jiayanz
    11.jian an
    12.Vin diesal
    13.jeffery friend(new)
    14.fransis

we will cap the number of players at 22!
    SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book. THANK YOU!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi,
    i am keen on this Sunday's game
    cheers
    D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok! I will update e forum to nit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya ya is great playing with youngster. the guys are played very well.. the girls not bad as well!^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HAHAH! vin diesal u chee cok pek..wahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

260910 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

we have a few youngster here so young player who wanna join us, u can contact me @90888680(keith)
    or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.joanna
    8.jeffery
    9.lee(new)
    10.jiayanz
    11.jian an
    12.Vin diesal
    13.jeffery friend(new)
    14.fransis
    15.daversatile
    16.marian

SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book. THANK YOU!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi people.we need more players as we have 3 courts.please contact us through our mobile phone if u wanna join us for to nit gamethank!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to join your group to play badminton. Please advice whenever you would be playing next time?
    My game level is Intermediate. You can contact me on vineet.exposure@gmail.com or 98549844.

Quote Originally Posted by ahchua View Post

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.joanna
    8.jeffery
    9.lee(new)
    10.jiayanz
    11.jian an
    12.Vin diesal
    13.jeffery friend(new)
    14.fransis
    15.daversatile
    16.marian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.lee
    8.jian an

SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.
    players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.THANK YOU!

Attention! there will be no game on 10/10/10!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.lee
    8.jian an
    9.viny(new)

SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.
    players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.THANK YOU!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

031010 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.lee
    8.jian an
    9.viny(new)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

031010 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.lee
    8.jian an
    9.viny(new)
    10.jian an friend(new)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi ahchua,

pls add me in this sunday.
    thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.lee
    8.jian an
    9.viny(new)
    10.jian an friend(new)
    11.jeffrick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.lee
    8.jian an
    9.viny(new)
    10.jian an friend(new)
    11.jeffrick
    12.jiayanz
    13.wendy
    14.ben
    15.candice
    16.fransis
    17.andreas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.celyn
    8.jian an
    9.viny(new)
    10.jian an friend(new)
    11.jeffrick
    12.jiayanz
    13.wendy
    14.ben
    15.candice
    16.fransis
    17.andreas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good.. many ppl.. but i skip this week, hand injury.

Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast