User Tag List

Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

031010 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

court 1,2 and 3 from 6pm to 8 pm.
    we have a few youngster here so young player who wanna join us, u can contact me @90888680(keith)
    or 97703200(derrick)

players for this sun currently are
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.celyn
    8.jian an
    9.viny(new)
    10.jian an friend(new)
    11.jeffrick
    12.jiayanz
    13.wendy
    14.ben
    15.candice
    16.fransis
    17.andreas
    18.jeremy(new)

we will cap the number of players at 22!
    SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.
    players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.THANK YOU!

Attention! there will be no game on 10/10/10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

031010 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

we have a few youngster here so young player who wanna join us, u can contact me @90888680(keith)
    or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.celyn
    8.jian an
    9.viny(new)
    10.zhuting
    11.peter
    12.jiayanz
    13.wendy
    14.ben
    15.candice
    16.fransis
    17.andreas
    18.jeremy(new)
    19.andreas's friend(new)
    20.derek
    21.betsy(new)

SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.
    players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.THANK YOU!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im playing later. see ya

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.celyn
    8.jian an
    9.viny(new)
    10.zhuting
    11.peter
    12.jiayanz
    13.wendy
    14.ben
    15.candice
    16.fransis
    17.andreas
    18.jeremy(new)
    19.andreas's friend(new)
    20.derek
    21.betsy(new)
    22.david

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

171010 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.jian an

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for letting me join in yesterday Keith, quite a work out! Please put me down for the session on 17 Oct too. Jeremy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pls put my name as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

171010 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.jian an
    8.jeremy
    9.kelvin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.jian an
    8.jeremy
    9.kelvin
    10.vincent(new)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.jian an
    8.jeremy
    9.kelvin
    10.vincent(new)
    11.ben

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.jian an
    8.jeremy
    9.kelvin
    10.vincent(new)
    11.ben
    12.joanna

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.jian an
    8.jeremy
    9.kelvin
    10.vincent(new)
    11.ben
    12.joanna
    13.jian an's friend(new)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Keith,

I would like to join u all on this Sunday game...
    Let me know if there is a slot for me. Thx

Darren Ng

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.jian an
    8.jeremy
    9.kelvin
    10.vincent(new)
    11.ben
    12.joanna
    13.jian an's friend(new)
    14.darren(new)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Keith, would like to join this Sun game. t

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.milokid
    6.darren(new)
    7.jian an
    8.jeremy
    9.kelvin
    10.vincent(new)
    11.ben
    12.joanna
    13.jian an's friend(new)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.milokid
    6.darren(new)
    7.jian an
    8.jeremy
    9.kelvin
    10.vincent(new)
    11.ben
    12.joanna
    13.jian an's friend(new)
    14.jordan

Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast