User Tag List

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

190910 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

court 1,2 and 3 from 6pm to 8 pm.
    we have a few youngster here so young player who wanna join us, u can contact me @90888680(keith)
    or 97703200(derrick)

players for this sun currently are
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.stephanie
    6.yiping
    7.celyn
    8.joanna
    9.brenda

we will cap the number of players at 22!
    SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book. THANK YOU!

*players contacting me,pls msg me ur SKILL LEVEL,REAL NAME and ur NICK IN THIS FORUM thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we need more players~!~...those who are interested can contact the organiser...thx a million

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

count me in. thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

190910 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

we have a few youngster here so young player who wanna join us, u can contact me @90888680(keith)
    or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.stephanie
    6.yiping
    7.celyn
    8.joanna
    9.brenda
    10.Vin Diesal

SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book. THANK YOU!

*players contacting me,pls msg me ur SKILL LEVEL,REAL NAME and ur NICK IN THIS FORUM thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by supersheep1988 View Post

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.stephanie
    6.yiping
    7.celyn
    8.joanna
    9.brenda
    10.Vin Diesal

I just sms-ed you!(keith)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.stephanie
    6.yiping
    7.celyn
    8.joanna
    9.brenda
    10.Vin Diesal
    11.milokid(new)
    12.francis(new)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi ahchua,

Would like to join this week game..
    thxs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.stephanie
    6.yiping
    7.celyn
    8.joanna
    9.brenda
    10.Vin Diesal
    11.milokid(new)
    12.francis(new)
    13.jeffrick

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi ahchua,

I would like to join this Sunday thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.stephanie
    6.yiping
    7.celyn
    8.joanna
    9.brenda
    10.Vin Diesal
    11.milokid(new)
    12.francis(new)
    13.jeffrick
    14.ngjeffrey and friend(new)
    16.daversatile

*players contacting me,pls msg me ur SKILL LEVEL,REAL NAME and ur NICK IN THIS FORUM thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Keith,

I am keen to play tomorrow.

Peter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.stephanie
    6.yiping
    7.celyn
    8.joanna
    9.brenda
    10.Vin Diesal
    11.milokid(new)
    12.francis(new)
    13.jeffrick
    14.ngjeffrey and friend(new)
    16.daversatile
    17.peter
    18.marian

*players contacting me,pls msg me ur SKILL LEVEL,REAL NAME and ur NICK IN THIS FORUM thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

260910 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.joanna
    8.jeffery

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

260910 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.joanna
    8.jeffery
    9.lee(new)
    10.jiayanz
    11.jian an

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

boss put my name as well..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don call me boss la..wahahah i think u r enjoying ur game here leh..wahahah gt any feedback jus let me noe man.i wanna make it a enjoyable place for everyone there

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.joanna
    8.jeffery
    9.lee(new)
    10.jiayanz
    11.jian an
    12.Vin diesal
    13.jeffery friend(new)

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast