User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vaido View Post
    the T-shirt will be signed also if the winner wants... the delivery will be in early September...
    Good idea. Owner might rather have a shirt they can wear and wash.... and a perhaps a picture, poster or ticket that has a signature on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fidget View Post
    Good idea. Owner might rather have a shirt they can wear and wash.... and a perhaps a picture, poster or ticket that has a signature on it.
    yes... winner will get also A4 professional photo (most probably made by Raphael with signature...

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

congrats to kashyap for winng the syed modi india gpg.
    Srikanth didn't look at his best though.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reactions from Parupalli Kashyap after winning the India GPG -
    He believes that his best form ever has been since the CWG Glasgow. It seems he has also injured himself in the finals. Hope he recovers soon.

"It is a great way to start the season. Actually, in November itself, I thought about trying and doing well in this two events -- Malaysia GPG and Syed Modi. I lost in the pre-quarters in Malaysia but luckily I could win a title in this event," Kashyap said.

"I am very happy to win this. I thought I needed to do well. Srikanth has been doing so well in the last year and suddenly he rose to World No. 4 and everyone was counting me off.

"When I entered this event, people said I was not in form and told me that I didn't play well last year. But I told everyone that after the Commonwealth Games I actually played the best in my career.

"I reached the quarters, semis and quarters in the three tournaments that I played in. It's just that Srikanth had an extraordinary year and so everyone thought I was not playing well. So it was an important victory," he added.

While the title gave him a lot of happiness, Kashyap ended up suffering a muscle tear in his abdomen.

"My abs was injured during the match. There is a mild tear in my abdomen, I don't know how bad it is right now. there are no good physios in Hyderabad right now, so I might get it checked in Mumbai. I'm little worried about it now," he said.

"Luckily I have time in my hand, because the next important tournament is All England, so I will have time to recover and play in All England."
    Also wanted to hear Sindhu's reaction after her loss, but couldn't find. Congrats to her as well for winning the Padma award.
    Last edited by Airos; 01-26-2015 at 01:39 PM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats to Kashyap for reaching the semis of SOSS. If I am not mistaken, he will be in top 10 if he wins tomorrow. Good luck to him.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airos View Post
    Congrats to Kashyap for reaching the semis of SOSS. If I am not mistaken, he will be in top 10 if he wins tomorrow. Good luck to him.
    that would be phenomenal. Although I think he needs to win the SOSS, and hope for Momota to lose tomorrow to be back in the top 10. After all Momota will be gaining 5040 points too.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fan123 View Post
    that would be phenomenal. Although I think he needs to win the SOSS, and hope for Momota to lose tomorrow to be back in the top 10. After all Momota will be gaining 5040 points too.
    Ya, I forgot about Momota.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5